Yuusha Country Arc Chapter 20: The Fallen Tower! The Fujimura Clan Steps In!

We have finally reached the day of the Tatsumoto Clan's execution. Suzuki and the others have done their last bits of training before heading out to the Yuusha Tower.

"So, the day is here, huh," commented Junji.

"It sure is, dear," replied Isoko.

"Do you think we will be alright?" asked Erika.

"Don't worry! We will put a stop to this farce, no matter what!" vowed Suzuki.

"You're right! Now, let's go!" encouraged Junji.

"Yeah!!!"

As they regained their courage, they opened their sliding doors and headed towards the Yuusha Tower.

However, little did they know that someone else has started to cause havoc in the area that they are heading.

"What's going on here?!" yelled a civilian.

"We are under attack!" shouted another.

"Is this the Tatsumoto family up to their tricks again?!" complained another civilian.

"This is fantastic! To be able to see the fear that my brethren saw when they were slaughtered! It's like a dream come true!" smirked Megalo as he was firing off attacks everywhere.

"It's been a long time since we've been attacked by demons, and now we've seen two cases in the space of 2 days!" screamed a bystander.

As the chaos continued to grow, the rest of Megalo's clan began to cut down and slay innocent people. They let their inner rage and desire to satisfy their captain run wild as they just slashed anything in sight. 

"Where's the Yuusha Guardians?!" cried an innocent woman.

"We took a few of them and their lackeys down before. So, in other words, no help is coming for you." glared Supay as he pointed his blade at her.

Just as Supay was to lay her to waste, a little boy jumped in front of her to protect her. Supay stopped his blade just in time and stared at the kid.

"Move it, brat," said Supay angrily.

"Leave my mum alone! She's done nothing to you!" yelled the brave boy.

"Taro!" fretted the innocent lady.

"Don't blame me, brat. Blame your ancestors for causing this in the first place." chided Supay.

Clash!

Just as he was about to swing at the kid, a young boy with red hair stepped in and shunted Supay's blade away.

"What?!" exclaimed Supay.

"Phew! That was close! I am glad that I listened to Suzuki's advice to come here early. I didn't expect a rampaging demon to enter the Yuusha Country, though." 

"You're...Hiro Tatsumoto!" gasped the innocent lady who grabbed her son and moved away from Supay's range.

"Seems we have a sharp kid here, but you made a big mistake facing off against me," warned Supay.

Supay goes in for another strike on Hiro. However, Hiro was able to block it with his blade. Just as Supay was about to strike once more, Goldie shouted at him, "Remember the mission!". As he heard that, he turned his attention towards the tower.

"Fire!!!" commanded Megalo.

All of his Clan members shot a massive amount of Demon Energy towards the tower.

Bang!

It was beginning to collapse...

"Let's go, guys!"

To stop the tower from falling a killing more people, Suzuki asked Hebi to wrap his Snake Whips around the bottom of the tower to keep it upright. Keiichineko and Shinki ran towards the tower and activated a bit of their Nekogami and Inugami power to push it forward.

Erika and Anna got the launchpad ready and got Suzuki to stand on top of it. He used his 'Fujimura Style: Black Shooting Star' and got ahold of the tower using that. Hikari shot off a lot of arrows at the launchpad and boom!

Suzuki went flying in the air and used the momentum to push him forward. As he got past the tower, he pulled really hard and was able to put the tower back in its place. He softly landed on the ground and let out a big sigh.

"Let's move, guys and set the Yuusha Country free!" declared Suzuki as he smacked his fist into his hand.

*Thank you for reading this chapter of Mysterious Ways! We have finally hit 1000 views! Thank you ever so much for helping me reach this milestone! Please continue to support the series!

Authors Comment: I should have mentioned this on my message board, but I passed my driving test nearly two weeks ago! It felt like a massive weight off my shoulders! I have a car now too, and I am having a great time!