Capitani Leggeri Arc Chapter 5: Mr Bushido's Offer!

It's been around a day since the exhibition match between Suzuki and Ken took place, and all of this time Suzuki has been cooped up in a hospital bed. Since Ken didn't really restrain himself against Suzuki, it caused another big gash on top of the others that were just healed causing more rupture to his body. However, since he was in the good hands of Rin and Chinami, everything turned out okay.

"When will you ever learn, Reckless-kun. Do you ever think before you get yourself into danger?", moaned Chinami.

"That's right! Honestly, I told you the consequences and look where you ended....the hospital.....again!", yelled Anna.

"You had me worried, Master Suzuki!", fretted Hikari.

"Sorry, sorry! The match was something I needed to do. It was a wake up call to what level I am and gave me a true meaning of what it takes to be the best. 'A powerful foe could come out of the woodworks when you are beaten. Do you just leave him to run rampant even though your are gravely injured?'. Those words will forever stick with me.....Those are the words that will make me even more stronger!", vowed Suzuki.

"Seems like you have a reckless Captain, girls.", sighed Chinami.

Both Anna and Hikari nodded in sync as the recollected on the amount of times Suzuki has been in mortal danger...

"Where's Keiichineko and the other?", asked Suzuki.

"They went out to train this morning while you were recuperating in here.", told Anna.

"Training?", said Suzuki in a puzzled tone.

"Ever since they saw your bravery to go against Ken yesterday, they thought it would be a good idea to get some training in and widen their strength.", explained Hikari.

"I see.", replied Suzuki.

"You're going to need plenty of rest now, Reckless-kun. No training or fighting for the next two weeks and that's an order!', demanded Chinami.

"Ehhh.....", complained Suzuki.

"Now then, feel free to stay here as long as you like. I need to get going now as I am apart of mission that requires a top healer like yours truly. Take care of him, girls. I'm counting on you. Take care of yourselves too!", winked Chinami as she left.

Now that she left, Suzuki agreed that they will leave later tonight as he can somewhat feel the presence of angry friends and family back at home.

"That Overlords Demonia sure was something. I never felt so drowned in power like that before.", stated Suzuki.

"Nyahahaha! Well it is the highest level of power know to any demon.", laughed Keiichineko as he entered the room.

"Keiichineko!", exclaimed Suzuki.

"How are you feeling now, Master Suzuki.", questioned Hebi.

"Yeah! I am feeling much better but I can't really doing anything for the next two weeks though...", Suzuki informed.

"And you'll be sticking to that, Suzuki. Isn't that right, Hikari?", Anna asserted.

"That's right, Big sis Anna! He'll definitely will once we tell Himari-san and all the others too.", agreed Hikari with a determined look in her eye.

"Okay, okay! I wasn't going to break that promise, I swear!", shivered Suzuki as he could feel the pressure from both of them.

"Say, Master Suzuki, your bracelet is glowing.", Shinki pointed out.

With a surprised look on his face, Suzuki looked at his arm and noticed that the bracelet that Aotsuki gave him before he left was flashing a blue colour. As stated back in that chapter, the bracelet is there to help improve his Demon Energy.

"The colour is a big indicator as to what is going on, young one.....", began a certain someone.

"Nya? Mr Bushido?!", exclaimed Keiichineko.

"Long time no see, Keiichineko.", greeted Mr Bushido.

"You're awake, Suzuki!", smiled Miyu as she dashed out behind Mr Bushido.

"The blue colour means that you're gaining more Demon Energy. Since you are only young, you will get dwindles of power boosts every now and again.", explained Mr Bushido.

"I see! Seems like that fight proved right after all!", grinned Suzuki.

"I'm glad that I have found you before you left, Master Suzuki Fujimura.", said Mr Bushido.

"Glad you found me?", inquired Suzuki.

"I have an offer for you......I want you to become my disciple.", announced Mr Bushido.

Everyone's face was in shock when the Number One Captain in the Capitani Leggeri just posed that question to him.

"Yo.....You're disciple?!", stuttered Suzuki.

"That's right. Of course, it won't be like what Ken proposed to you yesterday. I still want you to have your own clan and be your own Captain but I want to train you to be the best.", Mr Bushido stated.

"Me? Why me?!", wondered Suzuki.

"That's easy. I have trained your Uncle Aotsuki and unfortunately your father, Shinra Fujimura.", added Mr Bushido.

"My Uncle and Dad?!", echoed Suzuki.

"Yes....I thought I found the right one in your father but it seems I was a bit off. It seems the one I was waiting for was you.", Mr Bushido addressed.

"What do you mean?", insisted Suzuki.

"Stop being a worrywort, Suzuki. It will be fun! Join us!", smiled Miyu.

"One day everything will be clear, Master Suzuki Fujimura. So, what do you say?", finished Mr Bushido.

Suzuki knew the answer when he first asked....

"Since you will let me do my own thing with my own clan, I have no other reason to not refuse! Okay! You're in! I'm also intrigued by why I'm the right one too!", accepted Suzuki.

"Ahaha! Great! Great! Great! Looks like I will get to see why your soul is interesting, Suzuki!", bubbled Miyu.

"Thank you very much for accepting my offer, Master Suzuki Fujimura. Your help will help me solve the mess I accidentally started.", thanked Mr Bushido.

"You're welcome!", replied Suzuki.

"To find out the truth about my words, I would like you and Miyu to travel to the Ancient Land called Hashazoku!", added Mr Bushido.

"The Ancient Lands?", puzzled Suzuki.

"There you will find out everything mysterious to you. Will you join her in this quest?", asked Mr Bushido.

"Come on! Accept!!", pled Miyu.

"We'll take it!", Keiichineko chimed in.

"Hm?!"

"I've always wanted to go there. There are things I need to know!", declared Keiichineko.

"Looks like that is a yes then!", Suzuki insisted.

Now that all that is cleared up, Mr Bushido left Suzuki to pack and get ready to leave the Good Demon Realm. 

It was now late afternoon and everyone was set to leave. Even though it was short, all the clan enjoyed their time here and will look back on it as a great experience and memory. Just before they left, Suzuki turned around and raised both his fists in the air and shouted:

"The next time I am in that Meeting Hall, I will definitely be a Capitani Leggeri member!", vowed Suzuki.

And so, Suzuki and the others make their way back to the Human Realm.....

*Thanks for reading this chapter of Mysterious Ways! If you enjoyed please leave a comment and a vote! Make sure to share this story too as we are trying to hit 1000 reads!!!!!

Authors Comment: It's that time again! I will be on break next week and will return on the 1st March! Stay safe out there guys!