Character Descriptions 6

This character description will cover the chapter 'The Hard Reality' and the next arc which is called the 'Soul Breaker Arc'.

Name: Shinra Fujimura

Age: 35

Height: 6"2

About him: He is the main antagonist of the story. His actions will always affect the heroes of the story and will always be detrimental to his goal. We are still unaware of his goal and why he has taken to route of evil but we will soon know why.

Likes: Nothing in particular 

Dislikes: The world

Looks: He has long blonde hair and golden eyes. He wears a grey kimono and uses a the belt as a place to stash his sword.

Name: Arata Nobunaga 

Age: 25

Height: 5"7

About him: He is the best scientist in the Demon Realm. He used to use a lot of his knowledge for the Good Demon Realm but now has taken a new path. 

Looks: He has medium length black hair and has blue eyes and glasses. He wears a black lab coat and a white t shirt with black jeans.

Likes: Science

Dislikes: Stupid People

Name: Sakura Kasai

Age: 25

Height: 6"2

About her: She was a lonely person until Shinra came into her life. Everything she does is for Shinra.

Likes: Following Shinra

Dislikes: People who are making Shinra's life hard

Looks: She has purple hair with it tied in a twin tail and purple eyes. She wears a pink vest and blue jeans.

Name: Mitsume Nejire

Age: 23

Height: 5"6

About him: He works for the Nova Kingdom to try and find the Key Soul. He was granted power by the Nova Kingdom put he had to pay a price.

Looks: He has medium length black hair and crimson coloured eyes. He also has a third eye that is always shut and only has one arm. He wears a black jean jacket and blue jeans and wears no shirt.

Likes: Souls

Dislikes: Tedious People 

Name: Akimitsu

Age: ??

Height: 5"7

About him: He is the Good Demon Lord. He has made a few appearances throughout the story but never had a description about him. He has been in charge of the Good Demon Realm for hundreds of years.

Likes: His goal to bring Peace to all the Realms that exist in this world.

Dislikes: Disruptions to his goals

Looks: He has a long grey moustache and long grey hair. He wears a white kimono and has a sword strapped to his back. His eye colour is unknown as most of the time he has them shut.

Name: Daiki Sato

Age: 24

Height: 5"6

About him: He is the current Vice Leader of the Good Demon Realm since Keiichineko is now apart of the Fujimura Clan. At this current time he is closest to being the Good Demon King if something bad happened to Akimitsu. Some say he is stronger than Keiichineko.

Looks: He has Blonde short styled hair and blue eyes. He wears a full black kimono and keeps his sword in his belt. 

Likes: Being Efficient

Dislikes: People who don't stick to the plan.