Capitani Leggeri Arc Chapter 1: The Arrival at the Hospital!

And just like that, Daiki pushed Suzuki and the others through the Warp Portal to the Good Demon Realm. It was not so long ago that they were here as they needed the Help of the Rin to heal Suzuki and in some weird twist of fate, they are going to visit her again.

"Hello, Rin-san. Please could you look at friend of mine?", asked Daiki as he politely knocked on her door.

"Ah! Daiki-san! I've not seen you around my Hospital for a while now. Sure! I will take a look at your friend!", smiled Rin.

"Great! In you go, Suzuki.", chauffeured Daiki.

"Hello again, Doctor Rin...", panicked Suzuki as he entered the room.

"You again! What did I tell you when you was in hear two weeks ago?!", yelled Rin.

"Nyahahaha! Don't be so uptight, Rin. We all made it back out alive and we got Shinki back! All's well that ends well, right?!", laughed Keiichineko.

"Huh! Just look at the state of you! Daiki! Bring me Nurse Chinami here! We will attend to the wounds to these fools!", commanded Rin.

Knowing how scary Rin can be when she is angry, he quickly ran out of the room in search of Chinami.

"I'm very sorry, Rin-san! I haven't had the chance to look at him since Daiki-san brought us here as we returned.", apologised Anna.

"Don't worry about it. I am surprised that you are still able to move with all them wounds you have, Suzuki.", pointed out Rin.

"Huh?! I guess you're right. I think the adrenaline from the power Honemaru gave me must have numbed the pain along with my desire to save Shinki. Now that you mention it.....I....", explained Suzuki but then he collapsed as he realized the state of his body.

A few hours later....

Suzuki finally woke up once Rin and Chinami healed him back to full strength. They managed to seal up the cut that Rill gave him when he stabbed him with the Galaxy sword and various other injuries he sustained in that fight. They wrapped his chest and wrapped some around his chin too. Even though Honemaru healed his jaw, there was still some damage that needed to be attended to upon examination.

"All healed up!", grinned Chinami as she smacked the back Suzuki.

"Owww!", yelped Suzuki.

"That's what you get for going overboard, Reckless-kun", winked Chinami.

"I'm sorry. Sometimes I just can't help it..."

"Something tells me that we will be seeing each other regularly. Me and Master Rin hate reckless people like you. You're just idiots not taking your health into consideration. Do you ever stop to think what your friends and family feel when they see you beat up like that?"

"....I...." 

"The answer is clearly no. The glum faces and fake smiles I had to see from your comrades indicate to me that this is not the first time that you've gone overboard and hidden it. Maybe you should-"

"That's enough, Chinami.", scolded Rin.

"Master Rin!", exclaimed Chinami.

"I agree with everything you have said but sometimes there are certain times when you scold a patient and this isn't one of them. He's just put his life on the line to save a comrade, he made a mistake of being reckless but he will learn from it. That's why he is a rookie. It is our job to guide him down the right path of being strong and not reckless.", declared Rin.

"It's fine to tell me off.", began Suzuki.

"Huh?!", questioned both of them.

"Everything you said is correct. I have been reckless this past year and that is down to me not having the strength to make people around me feel confident. Damn! Even I am not confident in myself in terms of power sometimes, but I will give it my best shot! That maybe my form of recklessness but that recklessness I have is to protect the people I hold close. So, I don't lose them! Not like back then! I'm sorry if you keep seeing me around but please know that I am here for the right reasons!", vowed Suzuki.

"This boy....He doesn't have the concept of selflessness. He thinks he can just throw away himself if it means that he can protect the ones closest to him. As much as that I hate people with that type of ideology, they seem to go far......However, it could also burn them too. What route will that boy go?", thought Rin.

"That's just plain stu-", started Chinami once more.

"Okay, Suzuki-kun. As much as I don't agree with your outlook, I won't lecture you anymore. But! If you ever getting into this position once more, prepare for more of a scolding from me and Chinami.", countered Rin.

"Hahaha! Sure!", gleamed Suzuki.

"I have already told your clan outside, but the reason why you are here is for a party.", told Rin.

"A party?", asked Suzuki in a puzzled tone.

"Yeah! Congratulations, Suzuki-kun. You have made it to the Ricognizione Leggera, the Light Reacons! You are going to meet everyone later this evening. See you then!", announced Rin.

"See you at the party, Reckless-kun!", waved Chinami.

.....

"Huuuuuuhhhhhhhhh?!?!?!??!"

*Thanks for reading this chapter of Mysterious Ways! If you enjoyed please leave a comment and a vote! Make sure to share this story too as we are trying to hit 1000 reads!!!!

Authors Comment: We now begin a new arc! Despite a lot of characters being introduced in this arc, it will only be a short one! I would take this arc as a beginning of the end for the first half of Mysterious Ways! Are you all excited?!