Secret Agent 7!

We have now hit March and Suzuki is feeling better than ever now that he has got the grasps of his Demonia. He was able to learn the basics of Cadet Demonia within the week before Christmas but now he is looking to achieve Commander's Demonia.

The Step to Commander's Demonia is big especially if your Demon Energy is not under true control. However, Suzuki is able to keep this fully under control and can enter his Demon form for around 5 minutes. Everything is looking up and Suzuki is getting stronger day by day.

"Phew! I can feel it! My training is taking me somewhere higher!", thought Suzuki.

Suzuki was out training at the Kawamoto Clans house for a different type of scenery. Ryu and Tempo were being his training partners for his training as they were looking to get stronger.

"You're doing well, Suzuki. I can feel a difference in your power since we fought back in December.", praised Ryu.

"Yaaaahoooo! He's right, Suzuki! That Demonia sure is something else.", agreed Tempo.

"Thanks guys! You have been very helpful to me today.", thanked Suzuki.

"It's no problem! You are helping us out as well as we want to beat someone strong too.", told Ryu.

"Who is it?", asked Suzuki.

"It's the Demon, Leviathan.", revealed Ryu.

"Leviathan! He's one of the 7 Devils that are still alive!", exclaimed Suzuki.

"Yeah and he is the one that killed our mother. I want to slay him and avenge our mother.", fumed Ryu as he was feeling his pent up anger.

"I see. Well, since we made an alliance, please feel free to allow us to help.", smiled Suzuki while putting his thumb up.

"I sure will!", grinned Ryu.

"Here you go guys, fresh orange juice.", Melissa handed over.

"Ooooo! This looks delicious!", gleamed Suzuki as he started to drink the juice.

"Th-Thank you! I squeezed them myself.", blushed Melissa as she was happy to hear Suzuki compliment her drink.

Now that Suzuki's training for the morning was over, he heads back home to see how everyone was doing. However, this wasn't going to be a peaceful stroll home. A mysterious figure walked behind Suzuki and raised their hands and chopped towards his neck.

"Majutsu: Silent Swipe!", chanted the mysterious man.

Luckily, Suzuki withdrew his sword and blocked the fast pace and hard hand. The mysterious figure jumped a few paces back and got into a fighting stance.

"Just who the hell are you?!", questioned Suzuki angrily.

"Me? I am Secret Agent Number 7 of the DSA", stated the man.

This man was wearing a blue suit with a red tie and white shirt. He had swept black hair and light blue eyes. He had smart leather brown shoes and wore pure white gloves.

"The DSA?", wondered Suzuki.

The DSA, or the Demon Slayer Association, are a group of elite slayers appointed by the government to kill the unnatural beings of this world, whether they are friend or foe. This group consist of a Witch, 2 Yuusha Country Swordsman, 2 Majutsu wielders, an Onmyouji, an Angel and the leader who uses special Ninja powers.

"A-Amazing!!!! There are so many other powers out there than I thought!", beamed Suzuki as he heard the Creators explanation.

"Hmph! It seems like you are no run of the mill Demon! You are a Demi-Demon and by the senses of things, you use some form of Demonia too.", pointed out Secret Agent 7.

"Well, thank you! You don't seem too bad yourself. Majutsu...was it? You seem like the perfect opponent to test my Demonia on.", smirked Suzuki.

"I'll like to see you try. I am an elite after all.", gibed Secret Agent 7.

Suzuki wrapped his blade in his dark Demon Energy which had hints of red in there which indicates that he has activated his Demonia. The Secret Agent stayed back as he didn't want to get involved further just in case he ends up getting hurt unnecessarily.

Suzuki Speedstars over to the Secret Agent and launches in with his 'Fujimura Style: Deluxe Strike', however the Secret Agent was able to block this attack with his Majutsu. He hardened his body so that the blade didn't cut him at all. In shock of what just happened, Suzuki's guard drops and the Secret Agent finds this the right time to strike. With his body already hardened, he swings his arm back and launches his straightened arm into the neck of Suzuki.

Crash! Suzuki went crumbling to the floor but luckily his Cadet Demonia was able to lessen the pain from the strike but not much. Suzuki shrugs him off and gets up and moves back away from the man. Suzuki makes a cross in the air and chants 'Fujimura Style: Demon Cross of Hope Revised!' and hits it towards the elite agent. The Secret Agent however flashes out of the way of his attack and paces himself towards the side of Suzuki's stomach. With the hardness of his flesh still activated, the attack does a number on Suzuki and makes him end up cough a bit of saliva. After removing his punch away from his stomach, Suzuki's knees fell to the floor as he holds the side that he was just hit.

"It seems like your Demonia isn't strong enough yet, huh. What a disappointment! I was expecting more out of you, Suzuki Fujimura.", sighed the Secret Agent.

"H....How do you know my name? I never told you it.", stuttered Suzuki.

"Everyone knows who you are, Fujimura. You are one of the up and coming rookies in the Demon World. One wrong move from you and you could flip the balance of this world on its head, so I need to eliminate you and I need to do it now.", explained the Secret Agent.

"Fujimura Style: Deluxe Stealth Stab!", called Suzuki.

Suzuki was able to stab through the Secret Agents hard flesh thanks to his Demonia but it was not enough to go all the way through. A little dribble of blood flowed out of the wound but it was not enough to truly injure the man. He grabbed the blade and squeezed very hard which resulted in the blade shattering.

"My Calling?!", yelled Suzuki.

"Farewell....Suzuki Fujimura. May you rest in peace.", prayed the man.

He raised his fist and then the colour of his glove turned from pure white to an emerald blue. He smacked down in the center of Suzuki's stomach and crushed him into the ground. The force was that strong that it cracked the ground. Suzuki forcefully coughed up blood and his eyes rolled back where the pupils are no longer visible.

The Secret Agent went in for another strike but he was stop by an ally and that was Shinki. He put his Commander's Demonia infused sword in front of the Secret Agents fist which caused a mass of red and blue energy to spill out everywhere.

"Just what are you doing to my Master, you bastard?!", cursed Shinki.

"Shinki Inu of the Fujimura Clan, huh. You're the last survivor of the culling of the Inu Realm, if I am not mistaken.", mentioned the Secret Agent.

"You dare and try to bring that up and I will kill you on the spot!", threatened Shinki.

The Secret Agent released whatever that blue energy was and moved his fist away. He got up and dusted himself down and began to walk away.

"This isn't over!", shouted Shinki.

"I think you will find that it is, Shinki Inu. See this as a warning, the DSA have deemed the Fujimura Clan dangerous and want to destroy you before you get to out of hand. No matter if you wield your sword for good or for bad, we must not allow you demons to roam free. Until next time....", waved Secret Agent 7 as he disappeared into thin air.

"I need to get you to Anna and fast, Master Suzuki!", fretted Shinki as he was about to lift him up.

"Let me help you, Shinki.", reached out a familiar voice.

"What?! T....There's no way! You're......", wept Shinki.

*Thank you for reading this chapter of 'Mysterious Ways!'. If you like this chapter please leave a like and vote to show your support! Even though Suzuki was feeling confident in himself, he ended up getting wounded badly by an elite DSA member! Will he be able to recover? Who is this familiar voice that Shinki is shocked at?! Find out next time!!!!!!