First day

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

THIS IS A FAN FICTION OF KUROKO NO BASUKE. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY THE ORIGINAL OWNERS. I DO NOT OWN ANY CHARACTERS OTHER THAN MY OCS. Cover art by @SineadRobyn.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1:

First day

Himeji Sora looked around. Teiko middle school...

It had quite a good reputation. Sora was new to Tokyo, and she had got into Teiko with a scholarship. She had no idea what to expect, both from the town and her new school. She just hoped that she would be able to make new friends and settle in quickly. Even though she was slightly introverted, she liked to make friends and on the rare occasion, could be really outgoing.

She parked her bicycle in a spot which looked really convenient and just as she turned away, a loud crash caught her attention. Someone had collided with the cycle stand and was unable to get up. Sora rushed over to help her. "Are you alright?!"

The girl straightened herself and winced. She had untidy brown hair that went a little past her shoulder.

"I think I hurt my knee," she said.

"Come I'll take you to the infirmary. Lean on me. I'm Himeji Sora by the way."

"Thanks a bunch! I'm Tamotsu Akira and pleased to meet you. Oh, and can I call you Sora-chan?"

"'Kay"

They made their way into the building together. It was then that Sora realized that she had no idea where the infirmary was.

" Nae, Tamotsu-san... Do you know the way to the infirmary?"

Akira blinked. "No. I have no idea whatsoever."

The two girls looked at each other. They slowly hobbled in like participants of some weird four-legged-race. Sora scanned the vicinity hoping to see someone she could ask for directions. A guy with green hair was standing near the lockers with a weird frog-doll in his hand. Oh well, something was better than nothing. Sora went up to him dragging Akira along with her.

"Excuse me , but do you know where the infirmary is?"

"It's the last room along this corridor, nanodayo."

"Nano-what?"

"Nanodayo," chimed Akira, " It's a sort of old fashioned thing."

"Is it?" said Sora, "Wow, Tamotsu-san! I didn't expect you to know stuff like this."

The two girls hobbled to the infirmary. The nurse checked Akira, gave her a bandage and told her that she would be fine.

"So, Tamotsu-san; such a terrific intro! What is your impression of the place from your first few minutes here?" said Sora.

"I've got this feeling of impending doom... And please call me Akira! Hope I get to know you better. I have a feeling we will get along well..."

"Me too!"