Character sketch.

Copyright©️ 2021. Gumaank

All rights reserved.

The whole story belongs to me, no one else.

Publication of this work to any site or forum without the permission of author is strictly prohibited.

Manik Malhotra- a 26 year old kind hearted youngest businessman. He is a Greek god and is a perfectionist in every work he does. He is very polite and punctual about his work. His life is simple and sorted. Doesn't have any partner that's why is almost busy in work. He has a band Fab5, which is also famous. He needs a person to handle him........in other words handle his schedule. A very jolly man, gets angry very rarely but his anger is a volcano. He is humble towards every person or employee. He believes strongly in humanity.

Geeta Malhotra- Manik's mom, she is no more, she expired when Manik was 8 years old

Geeta Malhotra- Manik's mom, she is no more, she expired when Manik was 8 years old. All the good qualities that came in Manik was coz of his mom. Her genes and her teachings have made Manik the person he is today. Manik misses her too much but he can't do anything. He kind of worships his mom. His every act is just to please his mom, even when she is not there.

This is the last click of her.

Rakesh Malhotra-Manik's dad

Rakesh Malhotra-Manik's dad....... madly in love with her wife, that even after her demise, he didn't look at any other girl, this has influenced Manik too, to stay loyal to a girl. He is proud of Manik since birth, he loves him immensely. He too is a kind hearted businessman but a little more funny than Manik. Manik and him both are world to each other but he lives in Florida coz of the business.