Chapter 3

"what's the plan?" Remus asked as he placed his hands down on the table,

"there is no plan," Siruis shrugged,

"perfect," Remus sighed, "we can't keep charging in head first without thinking about the consequences, it's going to get us killed,"

"I'm pretty sure we're all going to die at one point moony," James wasn't helping,

"the later it comes the better," Remus slightly scratched the table as he raised his hands towards his chest, "we're needed, we can't be those reckless kids anymore, we need to be careful,"

"maybe," Siruis layed back in his chair, "but we can't change who we are, it's in our DNA to be reckless,"

"learn to control your urges of destructive behavior," Remus slightly strained his voice as I started to realize his friends attitude was starting to get on his nerves,

"guys come on," Peter intervined, "no fighting,"

"they're not fighting Peter," I tried to reassure, "right guys?"

"right," the three answered in unison,

"I think that everyone's a bit tired and we shouldn't be talking about order stuff when we're home," lily added,

"yeah we probably shouldn't," James agreed, "we get really tense anytime we talk about it,"

"good," lily nodded her head as to praise her boyfriend, "so let's not ever talk about any order business outside of order reunions, now who would like some tea, I didn't make these biscuits for them to go to waste,"

"I definitely want some of your biscuits," Siruis slightly jumped in joy, "they are the best,"

"hey," I called out, "what about mine?"

"don't worry love," Remus slowly wrapped his hands around my waist, "I think yours are the best,"

As everyone slowly exited the dinning room, following Lily into her living room, I pulled Remus back towards me by grabbing a hold of his sleeve.

He stopped as he felt my grip on his vest, "what's the matter," he whispered as to not drawn any attention towards us,

"I'm worried about you," I whispered in return pulling a little harder on his sleeve from him to walk towards me,

He lightly smiled before pulling me into a hug, "there's nothing to worry about Viel,"

"I know, but I feel your anxiety and your worries, I don't want you going through that alone," gently I placed my head onto his shoulder as I tried to absorb any of the stress he had,

I could feel his tension as his heart beat raced faster, it wasn't me that made him anxious anymore, it was the war.

"it's only normal I'm worried love," he tried to reassure as he pushed my hair behind my ears, "I don't want anything to happen to any of us,"

I finally looked up to meet his gaze, "none of us do honey, but that doesn't mean that you should put you health in jeopardy,"

He sighed longingly before putting on a small fake smile, I knew what he was doing.

"don't pretend like you're fine," I huffed, "it might work on your friends but you know perfectly well that I see right through it,"

"I know, I'm not trying to pretend,"

"Than don't keep your worries hidden, share them with me. You don't have to go through this alone Remus, I'm here."

"there's no need for me to throw all of my worries right onto you, you don't need more stress,"

"it doesn't matter I need you to talk to me, I just worry further when you don't tell me what's keeping you up at night,"

Remus frowned his eyebrow at my words, "you watch me at night don't you?"

"Well when you keep pacing in the bedroom it's a little hard to ignore,"

"you don't actually talk in your sleep do you? You just say my name so that I come back to bed,"

I slightly shrugged as I looked to the side, "what can I say? I don't like it when you pace for hours on end,"

"you're just to adorable, aren't you?"

"hey!"