chapter 58

Heya guys I'm sorry this update took a few extra days. This is because I'm not doing too well mentally. I'm sorry but I hope you can all understand but I'm going to take a couple days off before I post the next chapter. No longer than a week though I promise.

"I'm telling you!" Sirius groaned," She thought I was a woman!"

"From the back you kind of-"

Sirius raised his finger over my lips hushing me, "Dont you dare finish that sentence,"

"Mate come on, shes right, its time you cut your hair," James shrugged as he laid back in his chair,

"No way, are you blind? How can you not see how cool I am!"

"Well continue letting it grow out," Lily sipped on her iced tea, "and you wont be uncle, youll be aunty to this baby,"

"You guys are so mean,"

"So other than Sirius's very very serious problems," I mocked, "Whats been going on in the order?"

The three looked at each other for a moment before James spoke up, "Well its not great, since Lily cant come anymore and youve been unwell, well its kind of fallen apart,"

"what do you mean?"

"We tried our best," Sirius sighed, " But theyre used to having you around, they trust you because they trust Mcgonagall, you were pretty much the only reason everyone trusted each other,"

James frowned, "Because of all the rumors, the misleading information, the spies and mistrustful individuals trying to join. You can understand why its not going so well,"

"I really need to get a grip on myself than,"

"Viel dont push yourself," Lily gently grabbed my hand, "we all understand what youre going through, we understand, Im already so happy that youve started eating properly again and that you spend time with us, youre smiling thats whats truly important,"

"I get that mental health is important but were in the middle of a war, I cant exactly have a spa day or take a vacation. I need to pull my act together, Ive sulked long enough,"

"So where do we start?" Sirius lend forward resting his arm on the table,

"Im starting of by doing all the paperwork that hasnt been done yet, than Ill move onto looking into the amount of attacks, well change everyones sector depending on the current state of things,"

"Theres gotta be at least three weeks worth of paperwork that hasnt been touched," James mumbled, "You cant possibly catch that up and continue to do the current paperwork alone,"

"I can and I will! So lets go and pick up that paperwork,"

Me and my enthusiasm, I sighed to myself that night at 3am. You would think the paperwork was the easiest part of the job, that I wouldnt be able to say but what I could say for sure was it was definitely the most boring part. I was not made to work a desk job, at least that I was certain of now.

I slowly made my way through the pile of paper until eventually I fell on a rather interesting document. A mission assigned to Remus Lupin by Dumbledore 3 months ago but he only accepted it 3 weeks ago, the day we broke up.

What could Dumbledore have possibly asked of Remus that hed refuse up until we broke up? I stared at the paper for what felt like an eternity, hoping that some secret message would reveal itself if I stared long enough.

I didnt like this document, I had a bad feeling about it for some reason, but than again I didnt really like Dumbledore, I didnt trust him that much.

"Hey Viel," there was a knock and than a rather tired looking Sirius at the door,

"Hey? What are you doing here? Its the middle of the night,"

"Well I knew you were going to stay up possibly for the next four days to try and catch up all the paperwork so I decided I could help,"

"Thats very kind of you Sirius but you dont have to,"

"Yes maybe, but I want to,"

"Alright," I sighed as I gently shock my head pretending I disapproved but in reality I was glad to have the company, "well here," I handed him a pile, "Could you take a look through those for me?"

"Of course,"