Chapter 42

My under gown was much lighter and smaller than my original dress. It no longer got caught on the branches as I run through the narrow trails of the forest.

My breathing grew heavier by the second, my footsteps less silent than before, as my legs grew tired.

As the trees grew closer to one and another, the path before me was narrow and much smaller. The death eaters wouldn't be able to follow me through hear with their mist. It would be too difficult and risky for them.

I had to slow down my pace, as the vines growing on the old dying trees
wouldn't stop wrapping themselves around my arms.

They would pull me back and slow me down. The further I pushed through the forest the harder and stronger the vines were.

A simple tug at first was enough to ripe them off. Eventually I needed to use all the force I still possessed within my arms in order to ripe myself away.

The vines would irritate my skin further each time it came into contact with it. They would dig deep into the skin on my arms. They'd ripe my skin open with their thorns covering them with blood. Leaving a trail of where I was behind me.

It hurt beyond belief each time a new vines dug into my arms, but I couldn't scream, I couldn't cry at the risk of being heard.

"Come out! Come out! Come met us!" giggled a women's voice, "we won't hurt you, not too much,"

Her words were not reassuring but they were interesting. "Met us," she said, was that just death Eaters crazy talk or was there meaning behind it?

Shadows started to surround me, they had caught up. Had they seen me? Or was my position still unknown to them?

"Let's count to three," giggled the same voice,

"One," a large shadow covered the sky above my head,

"Two," two shadows were on each of my side,

"Three," giggled the women standing right in front of me, "Surprise!" she smiled as she raised her wand at me and red sparks came flying out.

I was thrown flying backwards, my back hitting a tree increasing the pain I was already feeling.

"Nice to meet you," the women walked towards me putting her hand forward as if she wanted a handshake.

She looked like a raven with her dark black bushy hair, it looked as if she hadn't brushed it in years. Each of her curls was meddle, intangled with the curl next to it. It almost looked like even her own hair fought among themselves. Trying to create chaos and destruction.

Her hand's calm composure rapidly became violent when she approached me. She lowered herself to the ground and wrapped her hand around my neck. Was she going to choke me?

"Before the others arrive, I want to know, where is it?"

That question again! Why were death Eaters constantly asking me that question?

"Come on, come on," she mumbled violently, "don't be shy, I might eat you otherwise! Tell me! Tell me! What have you done with it!"

"you guys keep asking me that but still don't know what you're talking about!"

"You don't know? DON'T KNOW?"

"Bellatrix !" called out another voice, and while she was momentarily distracted I disapparated.

"She! What! I thought she couldn't!" Shrieked Bellatrix, "Severus ! You said she couldn't,"

"clearly she can,"

My head hit the ground of wherever I had managed to apparate to. I hadn't gone far because I still felt leaves underneath my body.

As I tried to move, a piercing pain shot through my left leg. I had splinched, nothing to serious, simply enough skin to have my leg bleeding.

"Well, Severus was wrong, you disapparated,"

Shit. I was still surrounded by Death Eaters?

"No need to worry, there are no others, so if you wish to attack me, you'll easily be able to, one on one,"

What was wrong with these death eaters? Having conversations with me?

"if you were wondering, you apparated back to the wedding, that's why I'm alone, the others went after you,"

"Why are conversating with me?"

"Well it would be rude to just knock you out, but I guess, if you prefer," he raised his wand and before I could even move a finger my eyes grew heavy and I fell asleep.