Chapter 59

Quick update: hey guys, first of I'm sorry I said I'd only take a week break but it ended up being 2 because well I'm not doing so awesome sauce. Even though here's finally a new chapter update but I'm gonna be slowing it down a little. Instead of posting every 3 days I'm going to be posting twice a week on Thursdays and Mondays.

"Viel?" Sirius rubbed his eyes as he handed me a document, "Since when have we had cases with werewolves?"

"What!" I ripped the piece of paper out of his hands,

"Well I need to know where to file it,"

"No Sirius, we havent had any cases with werewolves yet,"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, up until now they havent part taken in the war, at all,"

"Oh, this isnt good news than,"

"Yes clearly it isnt," I sighed as I remembered a conversation I had a few weeks ago, I was ordered by the dark lord to send a message to the werewolves, but if they were attacking did this mean he sent someone else?

"Viel, Ive got another document here, though its a werewolf wishing to join the order,"

"Hang on, I took a hold of the second document and compared the dates on the two," theres only a three day difference between the two, this means they haven't chosen a side yet," there was still hope or maybe not in the end, I was still supposed to try and convince them to join the dark lord.

"Than lets hope Dumbledores onto it," Sirius laid down onto my bed and yawned, "the last thing we'd want is for them to join him,"

"yeah," I bit down on my lip, hoping Sirius wouldnt notice how uneasy I was, "I think I should write a letter to Dumbledore about this, he most likely already knows but its better to be safe than sorry,"

I stood up from the desk I had been sitting at for the past ten hours and made my way down to the kitchen.

"Viel!" Sirius called out from the room, "Youre gonna have to wait an hour or two before you send that letter, I kind of already sent a letter with Lilys owl,"

"What! To who?"

"Does it matter!"

"No, not really, if you dont want to say thats fine,"

"argh it was Remus!"

"What!" I charged back into the room, "Why would you tell me!"

"you were guilt tripping me!"

"No I wasnt I was being honest,"

"Yeah well," he scratched the back of his head clearly feeling bad, "Its your fault you guilt trip me so often I end up always thinking youre doing it,"

"Than dont just give in every time I ask you something!" I huffed trying to catch my breath

"So," he paused, "Do you want to know how hes doing?"

"NO!" I hissed as I exited the room, I actually did want to know, of course I did, I hadnt heard from him or seen him since I broke his heart. I didnt know anything about his current situation but I knew that the only two options were either he was doing well or horribly and I couldnt bare either of those two options.

I sat down at the table in the dining room with a piece of parchment, a feather and some ink.

"Dumbledore,

After reading through the paperwork at the order it as been brought to my attention that the werewolves are on the move. It appears they still havent chosen a side but if we do not act fast, that will no longer be a fact.

I would hope to hear that you are already working on stopping them from joining the Dark Lord because as you know we are on borrowed time. I cant continue waiting this out for much longer.

I already believe that my tardiness will not be to the Dark Lords pleasing, so I beg of you to make this matter a priority of yours.

I will be visiting the werewolves the day after the next full moon in hopes that they will be weakened and so easier to converse with.

Sincerely, Viel."

I folded the parchment in half and picked up an envelope, hopefully I could send this soon but for the time being I had other things to attend to. I left the parchment and the envelope laying on the table.

" Where are you off to?" Sirius asked as he came down the stairs,

"We're nearly done with the paperwork we have here, so im on my way to pick up the rest,"

"The rest?" he sighed, exasperation filling his tone, "I cant believe theres more,"

I shrugged at him as I walked out the front door, "You can always stop if youve had enough,"

"Who said I had had enough? Not me?"

"Alright, if you say so," I waved to him one last time before closing the door,

"Oh Viel Wait!" I hadnt heard him, "The owls back, oh whatever I can send it for her, she should really just get her own owl," he mumbled under his breath as he picked up the envelope, "Honestly, she could have at least put the parchment in the envelope?"

The piece of parchment had fallen off of the table as he had tried to pick it up, clearly moving his arm with a little too much force was enough to send it flying. It flew only a couple feet away, opening itself in the process, laying gently one the floor.

"Hang on, what the hell is this?"