Chapter 24

"Viel? Viel hey!" lily snapped her fingers in front of  my face to bring my attention back, I was constantly daydreaming.

"sorry, what's the matter?" I stumbled on my words trying to regain control over my thoughts,

"what's gotta into you, you seem so overwhelmed and stressed, I mean you have a reason to be but normally you don't show it,"

I sighed, I really wanted to talk but than again I'd probably worry everyone, "do you ever wonder what would happen if we came across someone we once knew,"

"I'm pretty sure we know what would happen, it's more we don't know how we'll react, why are we talking about this,"

"I don't know, I've just been asking myself that question lately,"

She frowned her eyebrows, "it must be alot harder for you, all this,"

"what !" my heart begun to race as I thought of what I had recently discovered of my family,

"I mean, you were slytherin, you witnessed alot of your friends take a turn towards voldemort,"

"not only," I slightly mumbled to myself, but she didn't hear,

"Alright maybe we shouldn't talk about it!" she lightly rubbed my back, she saw how I was uncomfortable, "let's get back to this paperwork,"

I nodded in return, all I wanted to do was talk about my family but I felt no one could understand.

They always say you resemble your family in some way, I just needed to talk to someone who knew that your family doesn't define you.

"by the way," Lily begun a conversation again, "would you be one of my braids maid?"

"of course!" I smiled,

"i would have asked you to be my maid of honor but that role is for Mary she been begging me since we were 12," she laughed,

"don't explain there's no need, I'm just happy for you and James, plus I get an important role it's great!"

"yes well, James's best man will of course be Siruis so Mary isn't to happy she'll have to have a dance with him,"

I chuckled, "everything comes with a sacrifice,"

"you'll get to dance with Remus, since he'll be a bridesman,"

I smiled to myself, this wedding would finally allow us to live a happy evening. It would be the first time since the yule ball.

"I was thinking of giving the bridesmaids green dresses, because James and I have decided on a forest theme wedding,"

"are you asking me to help pick out the bridesmaids dresses?"

"Well Mary can't she's not here for the time being,"

My smile grew only further, "I am honored we must begin at once discussing this wedding,"

"we have another duties too," lily tried to convince me to stay concentrated but I just simply couldn't,

"nope wedding come on!"

"fine! Alright we can talk wedding,"