Chapter 8

"I must ask of you a large favor Viel," Dumbledore said unsureness in his tone,

"why does my original family have anything to do with what you want to ask me,"

"your father is a wizard, he himself many years ago attended hogwarts. When he arrived he was sorted into slytherin, just like you. While he studied at hogwarts he was known for causing trouble and being an excellent student. He was extraordinary talented in potions, charms and defense against the dark arts, just like you, "

" So what I share alot in common with my biological father, big deal, "

"not just, your father is a seer,"

My breathing was beginning to become unsettling, this was alot to take in.

"but there is something else that your father was rather good at," he raised an eyebrow and whispered, "Occlumency,"

"the ability to block someone out of your mind?"

"yes indeed, and that is a talent we would rather need at the moment,"

"I don't have that talent,"

"not yet you don't, one must train to perfect it, but considering how much you already share in common with your father I wouldn't be surprised that you'll easily master it,"

"and why do you need me to do that? How am I even going to be able to do it?"

Dumbledore took a couple of steps forward, "For now the why isn't important, we will discuss it later, once you've mastered Occlumency.
For the how, you simply must find someone to help you train your mind, it is as simple as throwing a spell for the other. Though chose carefully because that person will end up seeing all of your memories,"

"I heard that it is immensely painful to have someone influtrate your mind using the spell, is that true?"

"do you fear pain Viel?"

I hesitated before answering the truth, "No, I fear how horrible it will be to the person who will witness my pain,"

"than chose someone who can withstand watching you in pain,"

"no friend of mine in their right mind would want to repeatedly watch me go through pain that they are inflicting on me themselves,"

"than ask someone who can't refuse your demands,"

"what?"

"try and find a way around this problem, I will contact you again so that we can meet up and see your progress,"

As Dumbledore begun to walk away I called out to him, "do I not even get a choice in whether or not I wish to do this?"

He didn't even bother to turn around, "Miss Désir or Osburn, however you now prefer. The second you asked me who you could ask to train you, you gave me the answer yes."

And with that he waved one last time before he disappeared all together. Leaving me alone, once again, confused and worried.
Had he just called me osburn?