Chapter 7

I waited in the small coffee shop Dumbledore had demanded I met him at. I wasn't sure why he would chose such a location, yet there I was.

I twisted my hair as I nervously waited for what felt like an eternity. Muggles walking in and out of the shop.

Just as I begun to lose myself in my troubling thoughts, a girl tugged on my jacket. I turned my head to face her and smiled at the little girl.

She look older than she actually was but I was sure that she wasn't any older than 12 and she had the prettiest curly hair I had ever seen. She looked at me with wonder and I wasn't sure why.

"is something wrong dear?" I asked,

"no," she said, "you're just really pretty,"

I chuckled a little, "well thank you very much,"

"you actually look alot like my mom,"

My eyes froze as she said those words, "because your mom is also pretty?"

"yeah sure, but you look really just like her!"

My beat begun the beat faster, it was most likely just a coincidence but I knew for a fact that this was the city I was born in.

"what's your mother's name?"

"Louise, "

"my my what a pretty name, but how rude of me I didn't ask you yours!"

"my name is violette! What's yours?"

"I'm Viel, it's a pleasure to meet you violette,"

Suddenly in the background I saw a tall blonde woman looking around, "violette?" she called out. She did indeed look just like me, with her pale white skin, blue eyes and blonde hair. It struck me hard.

"violette I think your mother's looking for you,"

"right! Well it was nice meeting you, bye!"

And with that the young girl walked away, with her mother. Leaving me awfully confused and awfully worried.

I sat there for maybe another ten minutes before Dumbledore showed up. Though he didn't enter the coffee shop, instead he gestured for me to walked outside.

As I did he pulled out his arm, he wanted us to apparate. So I did, and three seconds later we were somewhere else.

"I hope you didn't wait to long," Dumbledore said

"just 30 minutes," I sarcastically answered,

"it's a lovely little coffee shop isn't it? The town itself is quite nice too,"

"you made me wait there for a reason didn't you?"

"not everything I do has meaning,"

"except this did, funny enough that coffee shop was in my hometown, and strangely enough I met a girl and her mother that looked awfully alot like me,"

Dumbledore smiled, " coïncidences happen,"

"stop lying," I shouted, "was she or was she not my mother!"

Dumbledore smiled faded as he saw the anger on my expression, "yes," he hushed, "that was your mother and half sister, your mother is a remarried woman, both of them muggles, both of them very much in danger,"

"and my father, you did research on him to? Did you stalk all the way back to my great grandparents while you were at it?"

"Viel, please, I didn't do this to hurt you,"

"that's what you succeeded in doing, I didn't need to meet them, especially when they don't even know who I am or what I am," I sighed,

"your mother did know, so did your father, that's why they gave you up, they wanted you to be raised by purebloods,"

"was my father a muggle than?"

"No he wasn't,"

"so I'm halfblood," I scoffed, "I was sure I was muggleborn,"

"you're not, and this is why I called you here, I must ask of you a large favor Viel,"