Chapter 16

"Legilimens!" shouted Siruis again and again and again.

Everytime I failed to fight back, my mind thrown into a world of darkness as my mind gave into the spell.

"there once was a little girl," mom.. I thought, "who wished for so much more,"

A howl, a scream and blood..
"Stop!" I shouted pulling myself away, "oh god," I cried out tears in my eyes,

"that's the memory isn't it?" Siruis asked,

"my mom was reading me a book, we hadn't realized that Bleddyn had walked outside of the house," I tried to explain between tears,

"Do you want to talk about this memory maybe tell me about it beforehand?"

"no," I stood back up on my feet and sat down in the chair once again, "just do it, it's now or never,"

He raised his wand again, shaking, maybe he was more terrified of seeing this than I was, "Legilimens !"

I spiraled down once again, laying there in my bed with my mother reading to me. The familier and haunting screams begun, as my brother begun to call out for our mothers help.

She left the room running and too curious to stay behind I followed. The Front door was wide open and my mother screamed when she looked out the door. She frantically run back to her room looking for her wand.

I on the other hand looked out the door, the full moon shining down brighter than ever on my brother being torn to pieces.

He screamed out in pain as the werewolf bite his leg and pulled. He looked at me at tried to say my name, I was petrified.

The memory stopped, all I saw now was Siruis standing in front of me, just as horrified as I was.
We didn't speak for awhile we just stood there staring at each other.

I wanted Siruis to raised his wand on me again, I wanted to fall down into my memories again so I could show him something else, something less gruesome, less traumatizing.

"I'm sorry," he hushed, before falling to the ground, "I'm sorry" he repeated, "I just can't help but imagine Remus going through the exact same thing,"

I rose from my sit and gave Siruis a hug, I gently rubbed my hands down his back. I didn't know what to say.

After awhile he hugged me back, I hadn't even thought about the fact that Siruis didn't like hugs. Though now I had the feeling that he just didn't like how vulnerable he could feel during one.

"I'm not going to lie to you viel," he spoke into the hug, "I wanted to see that memory because I was curious, I've always wanted to know how it happens,"

"it's alright, I understand,"

I was always so tired afterwards, I felt like I wasn't going to be able to stand on my own two feet.

"So how's Occlumency going?" Remus would ask everytime I came home, I knew he didn't agree with my choice but he still supported it none the less.

"Alright I think," would be my normal answer, but this evening when he asked me that same Familiar question, I broke down into tears.

His face filled with concern as he watched his girlfriend fall apart right in front of him, "hey hey, Woah what happened,"

I tried to explain but my throat hurt so much from crying I was incapable of speaking. "Alright come and sit down, have some water and breath abit frist alright," Remus tried to comfort me as he rubbed his hand down my back.

"I saw my brother, specifically that night," I finally managed to explain, "I don't really what to talk about,"

"that's alright, just know that it's okay to react to it, it's a difficult memory,"

"what about yours?" I decided to ask,

"mine ? Mine what?"

"I watched my brother get bitten and it traumatized me, so I can only imagine how much worse your memory of when you got bitten is,"

"To be honest, I think I repressed it, because I don't remember much,"

"we probably all have repressed memories," I sighed, "now to wondering whether that's a good or bad thing,"