Chapter 26

I walked down the stairs and into my living room. With Remus we had both heard someone come in, we recognized Siruis's footsteps but he was no where to be found.

We looked at each other in confusion and just as I was about to speak someone wrapped their hand around me covering my mouth.

With one rapid mouvement they pulled me out of the hallway and into the office room. I heard Remus's footsteps follow after us into the room.

The door opened again as Remus walked in, "shut the door," Siruis hushed to Remus, he did as he was told and walked towards us.

"Siruis what is going on," Remus demanded an explanation,

"I was followed," he replied,

"wha!" I managed to say before Siruis covered my mouth again to silence me, "shh, be quiet there in the house," Siruis whispered,

I wiggled and slightly screamed into Siruis's hand making him understand how pissed I was he lead someone into our house. "I'm sorry," he answered to my unspoken anger, "I didn't know what to do or where to go,"

"Fine, we'll beat your ass later," Remus hushed, "do you know who the person is?"

Siruis slightly mumbled and sighed as he frowned,

"please do tell me there is only one," Remus groaned, as Siruis continued to frowned and mumble Remus understood, "how many," Remus finally sighed,

"four,"

"four ! For fucks sake Siruis, what the hell were you doing?"

"doesn't matter," I finally managed to escape Siruis's grip, "we need to think fast, I might have an idea,"

I relocated myself on the floor so that I would be sitting properly, "Siruis come sit in front of me," I demanded, both mauraders looked at each other in confusion but Siruis did as I asked, "did at any point any of them touch you?"

Siruis frowned but answered reluctantly, "yeah they caught me by the jacket at one point, why?"

"give it to me," he frowned, "the jacket Siruis, give me the jacket," he pulled off the sleeves and handed me his jacket. I held the jacket tightly and closed my eyes, throwing myself into a dark pool of unknown.

I raced through small fragments of time, those that could possibly happen in the near future. My eyes lingered and flashed, my head begun to hurt and my body became weak. The longer I stayed here trying to view possibilities for the future the more energy I used.

I rapidly grew too tired and couldn't hold anymore. I had viewed more than enough though, I was sure I could get us out of this situation.

There were 3 chances for us to get rid of them as quickly as possible, "Alright listen carefully, Remus go into the kitchen and wait, one while arrive within 30seconds after you've hidden, he will try and hit you with stupfy, Siruis walk into the living and be your normal stupid self,"

"hey!" Siruis cut me off,

"Just listen, right after Remus takes down the first of the four you can leave the room, it will bring the attention of the remaining three and we'll take them down together, they'll try and attack with the killing curse,"

"great, I hope in your vision I don't get hit,"

"you'll be fine Siruis,"

"Alright," Remus interrupted, "I am the only one that was unaware you were a Seer?"

"No, no one knows," I answered, "except lily, McGonagall and Dumbledore,"

"would have been nice to know," Remus groaned, "how does he know,"

"Occlumency !" Siruis and I answered in unison,

"right," Remus frowned,

"Alright," I slowly breathed out, "let's do this quickly and possibly properly,"

"possibly!" Siruis muffled his scream,

"I don't know, we'll have to see," I gestured for Remus to leave first, he nodded in return and quietly left the room. I begun to count silently to myself, measuring the time it would take, just like I had seen in my vision.

"87, 88, 89, Siruis your turn," I called out to him, he sighed before opening the door and leaving, hopefully doing what I had told him to.

"1, 2, 3," I begun to count again, I was suppose to wait 34 seconds before leaving the room myself and running towards the living room.

"14, 15, 16," something wasn't right I could feel it, I heard footsteps coming down the hall when I wasn't supposed to. "21, 22, 23," and then I realized my vision had been corrupted, the door of the room was opening.

By instinct I pulled out my wand and was ready to attack but I was taken my surprise when the person that entered the room tackled me to the ground without a wand.

I tried to push them off of me but they were much larger and much stronger than I was. I pointed my wand at them but they pined down my arms.

"Where is it!" yelled the man directly into my face, "where is it!"

"what are you talking about?" I struggled to breathe,

"you know, you know!" he continued to shout,

"I don't ! Stop !" I whimpered in pain as his grip on my arms tightened, I needed help, "stop, I don't know"

"The lord himself said only you could have known,"

"what?" before I had the chance to question his words further he pulled out his wand and pointed it right in my face, "this might help," he laughed before he spoke the spell, "Crucio!"

The sensation of fear that I felt just before the spell hit me was enough to make my vision go entirely black.

I didn't regain sight once the spell hit me, as the pain was so excruciatingly high. I screamed in agonizing pain as my whole body felt as if it had been through into lava but the burning never stopped. As if all of my skin was being pealed off over and over again with it never ending.

There wasn't a single part of my body that didn't scream with pain. As I tried to move but the pain was paralyzing. After a while my voice gave out, as nothing but air escaped my exhausted throat.

A second felt like a hour and the pain never seemed to get easier to tolerate. I was sure the man was laughing at my pain but my body was officially incapable of speaking, seeing and hearing. Completely deprived of all senses.

Than it stopped, but the pain hadn't completely left my body, it still ached with the remains of the spell.

My breathing was no longer cut off by the weight pressed onto my chest. I breathed in as if I had never experienced air before.

Once was vision begun to clear itself, I saw two blurry figures standing at the door, before I fainted.