Chapter 14 (smut)

There were a few seconds of silence as we sat still on the couch, "I wasn't mocking you about, you know your wolf side liking me," I regretted what I had just said,

"no I get it," he looked down at me, as I was still laying on his lap, "it's a bit wierd to have two sides, I always have to ask myself whether I'm admiring you as me or as it,"

"it's still you Remus, it's always you that's looking at me, whether it's because of your condition or not, I mean whether I kissed you now or tomorrow it's still your lips,"

He swallowed down hard, "I guess,"

"I'm serious, it's important you know that to me it doesn't matter why you're aroused, all that counts is that it's me,"

"stop, you're pushing it,"

"what?"

"me! You're pushing me to far,"

"does it matter?"

"I don't what to force myself on you ever, and what worries me the most is that I won't be able to control myself,"

"maybe that's because you still continue to imagine what it's like,"

"what are you implying?"

I sighed, "you know what I'm implying, we've had this conversation before,"

His eyes widen, "you can't be serious?"

"I am, very, you told me that you keep holding back because you're afraid of getting me more attach to you, but guess what I don't think it's possible that I love you more than I already do,"

I shifted off of the couch and sat back down onto Remus's lap, "stop making us both wait, we both want to know,"

"Viel," his breathing grew heavier and I could sense that my position was affecting him, "are you sure?"

I proposely moved myself on his lap which made him groan, "positive," I answered,

He stared at me for a moment, his breathing only getting heavier, "Alright," he whispered,

The second he agreed I pulled him towards me and kissed him lightly, I didn't want to pressure him so I took it slowly.

I pulled his jumper over his head and trailed my fingers over his scars. This was one of my favorite things to do, every night I trailed my fingers over his chest, at first it would make him nervous but with time it seemed to calm him instead.

Just as it normally did the longer I trailed my hands over his scars the further he would relax. I wanted him to feel safe and calm before I went any further.

After awhile I could feel him growing irratited as I felt his excitement between my thighs I knew he wasn't going to wait much longer.

Just as I was about to stop he grabbed my hands and stared me down. "I'll take it from here," he growled, it was strange, I had never seen Remus's dominant side.

He was always so soft, sweet and romantic, I didn't think he had a dominant side. But I was apparently wrong and I think I was about to lose complete control, becoming for once the submissive.

With one quick mouvement he had picked me up and begun carrying me upstairs. He kicked the door open and laid me down on our bed.

He placed himself above me and begun to unbutton my shirt, then it was my pants and before I knew it I felt as vulnerable as I had been in the prefect bathroom.

I remember he had broken the rules on accident and had looked at me, but it was only for second, this time I was in front of him, on display.

"Remus stop staring so intensively," I had confidence but this was alot of attention on me at once,

"sorry," he answered before walking towards the bed stand, he carefully opened the drawer and pulled out a box of condoms,

"wait how long has that been there?" I questioned,

"does it matter?" he groaned slightly, before pulling one out of the box,

"not really," I gently whispered,

He than walked towards me kissing my neck and handing me the condom. I looked at him confused, "you can put it on for me, no?" he smirked as my face flashed red.

"You're doing this on purpose,"

"what can I say," he growled once again, "I like it when you're submissive kitten," he than proceeded to pull me closer towards him kissing harshly, never had he put such force in a kiss, but I wasn't complaining.

After awhile he moved away from my lips and back towards my neck, he was alot more gentle and he slowly moved from my neck to my chest. It was that this moment that he unhooked my bra.

He stared for a couple of seconds as I saw him hesitating. At that moment I saw my soft, nervous Remus. I gently grabbed his hand and placed it where he wished to touch.

"how are you mine?" He whispered in my ear, it was at this moment that the roles reversed, I was again dominant as I unbuckled his pants and pulled them down, "because I made you mine first," I hushed back,

I pushed him on the bed and once he was still I opened the condom he had handed me before. As I looked at his member all the nerves came back again, I felt as if when it came to the bedroom Remus's dominance over grew mine.

I put the condom on and almost as if he had been pretending Remus flipped us on the bed so he could be ontop again.

He pulled off my underwear with one easy slide. This was officially the first time we had both seen each other.

"ready?" he asked after he had memorized my body,

"as we'll ever be," I answered,

And with that he ajusted himself and pushed inside. It hurt alot, so much, I think I let out a small scream. "you alright?" He asked,

"Well I'm not dead,"

He shook his head in amusement and disbelief, "I'll stay still, alright"

I nodded tears in my eyes, I hadn't expected it to hurt and I think Remus could tell, "take your time," he hushed as he wiped away the tears that had fallen down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry," was my reponse for some reason,

"hey hey, no don't," he pushed my hair out of my face, "it's fine, if you really can't we'll stop just say so,"

"no," I mumbled, "it's alright,"

"do you want me to move?" He asked, to which I nodded.

As soon as he did I couldn't help but dig my nails into his arms, I didn't want to hurt him but it seemed to be out of my control.

I kept gasping for air as I felt myself spiral into a completely new sensation. All I could hear was Remus's moans as he groaned and growled my name every so often asking if I was alright.

Once I had caught my breath I called Remus's name and I didn't stop, only when he would kiss me would I be quiet.