Chapter 44

One of the death Eaters cut the string keeping me tied to the tree. He lifted me up and without a single second to lose we disapparated.

When the scenary came back, the forest had disappeared and  I was standing in a rather dark room.

It deeply reminded me of the slytherin chambers, with the black couches and green curtains.

Sitting at a table in the far right hand corner of the room was a rather annoyed looking man.

"I have been waiting, for too long," complained the man, his pale complexion lend me to believe the man did not sleep that evening.

"we're sorry M. Osburn," so this was my father, "She has alot of fight in her, she didn't give in easily, but Victor got her in the end," Victor, that was the name of the young death eater?

"at least there's a reason for your inefficiency, it just goes to prove my bloodline is worth more than you useless death Eaters,"

Did he say his bloodline?

"Victor?"

The young man walked closer towards my father, "did you do as I asked?"

I knew it had been a test, he tried in vain to trick me but I have to much to fight for to give in that easily.

"I did, she passed father,"

Wait a second, Father? Father!

"Well than, not only are we superior, we are more loyal than you could ever be. Now release her,"

The death eater holding my arms released me on the command of M. Osburn.

"Come now," he gestured for me to walk towards him, I did not dare to argue. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you my child, I'm pleased to see your mother did not manage to ruin you. You have always known where your true blood lies,"

Fuck! I already hated this man! Thank god he was making my work easier though.

"I believe we have many things to discuss but not much time," Osburn pushed his sleeves back up, "we can't keep you here for too long or those filthy halfbreeds, mud bloods and traitors might question your whereabouts,"

"A shame, we only just met," argh it physically hurt me to say that, "had I known I was being brought to meet you I would have complied much faster, maybe my wand wouldn't be broken,"

"you broke her wand!" my father was enraged, who would have thought, "how dare you destroy the belongings of an Osburn!"

"She said it was her brother's a filthy halfbreeds from what I heard,"

"And you believed me!" I needed to make up for that, "you think I would possess the wand of another? How shameful,"

I could feel Victor's eyes gaze over me as I spoke.

"I've heard quite enough! All of you!" my father pointed towards the door, "leave!"

The death Eaters one by one walked out the door, to be able to do that, I wondered, how much power does my father hold among the death Eaters? Was he that liked by voldemort?

"Come now my children,"  he sat back down at the table and with Victor, we followed.

Osburn had some rather strange questions for me. I would have thought he would question my loyalty more but instead he wanted to know how much I despised all the people I had lived around.

I felt like he was trying to reassure himself that he was the best, most powerful family member I had ever had.

After what felt like way to much of my time wasted on this asshole. Osburn asked Victor to walk me out, to which he obliged.

He opened the front door and once we were outside he held out his arm, "I'm apparating you back to were we met,"

I grabbed his arm and the scenary disappeared, quickly reforming a new one.

"wait," I looked around, "this is my hometown," I could see the small store on the street across from us.

There were people walking across the streets, so he pulled me into a closest alleyway.

"here," he handed me a large piece of fabric, "put that on when you walk home, it's a large coat, should hide your wounds,"

"Why didn't you say anything?"

He looked at me, "about what? "

"We have the same father? Hello? news flash! That might have been a convincing argument for when you were trying to make me believe you were a traitor,"

"I was kind of hoping you wouldn't found out, I'm ashamed,"

"drop the act would you, I'm not a traitor,"

"But I am, that's what you don't get! I was told to make sure you weren't a traitor but even if you had betrayed them I would have said you passed,"

"Why ?"

"like I said, you're my last hope,"

"what are you going to do if I tell him?"

"than I'll die trying to escape and I'm fine with that," Was he being honest? I couldn't risk it. "I'm glad your mother managed to escape from him, he's a horrible man, I despise him and hate that his blood runs through my veins,"

I couldn't take it he was digging himself such a deep hole, "Would you shut up, I'll kill you right here,"

"You're extremely talented, you choose your words wisely, I could never tell whether or not you are on their side or not. I understand now why Dumbledore specifically choose you,"

"Dumbledore?"

"I take it back," he sighed, "you are so oblivious, a complet dumbass. You knew someone was spying on you but you were wrong, it wasn't Severus spying on you! I was!"