Chapter 47

"Viel," he hushed unsure if he should speak,

"Shut up Remus!" I screamed, "Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!"

He did.

"Get out!" I pointed towards the door with difficulty, "Now!"

"I can't do that,"

"I don't care! I don't want to see you, hear you or even think of you! I want you gone!" I needed a second to catch my breath, "Now!"

"I understand you're upset with me,"

"Upset! Upset doesn't even begin to explain half of what I'm feeling towards you,"

"No matter how much you hate me and want me gone right now. I can't leave you in such a state! You collapsed on the floor! You need help!"

"From anyone but you!"

"Get up," he ordered

"Get out," I answered,

He grabbed my shoulder and pulled me to my feet. I tried to fight back but I could barley even lift my arm.

"come on," he begun to walk and insisted I follow, I didn't want to, but even if I had wanted to, I couldn't.

I took one step and my feet gave out beneath me, my leg hurt to much. He caught me and picked me up.

"Put me down!"

"You can't even stand!" he retorted, "be reasonable,"

I scoffed, "reasonable! Be re- are you fucking kidding me right now!" I groaned as I tried to escape him grip.

"Stop it!"

"No! I don't want you touching me! You disgust me!"

He immediately stopped and placed me back on the ground. I knew what to say if I wanted to hurt him, but I regretted it.

He didn't say another word, he just sat me back on the ground in the corridor and left the room.

I felt bad, terribly bad, I shouldn't have said that. I raised an arm and grabbed the railing on the side of the stairs. I managed to pull myself up and walked up the stairs.

It was easy so long as there was the railing. Though as I made my way to the bathroom eventually there was nothing left to support me.

I stumbled, fell and smashed a vase. I heard Remus's footsteps charge into the hallway.

"Viel? " he called out, than he climbed up the stairs, "Viel!" he wanted to pick me up but stop as he remembered what I had said, "why didn't you stay put?" he sighed, "I only left to call the others,"

"Help.." I muttered,

"What?"

"I - I - I broke it," I looked up at him my eyes red and tired as tears swurl up again.

"It's alright, it was just a vase Viel,"

I raised my hand, blood dripping, "Help please," I cried, "It hurts,"

Remus shot down on his knees and ripped of the sleeve of his shirt, "Fuck," he mumbled as he pressed down on my hand frantically trying to stop the bleeding, "Fuck, OK get up, we need to clean this, I don't know how deep it is,"

I managed to stand up but only because I had Remus's support. He walked me to the bathroom and pulled off my coat.

"Viel," he hushed, "was this the vase too?"

I looked at him confused as he gestured to my back, blood was all over the back of my gown as large cuts covered my spine.

"No," I hushed, "what the hell?" where did these come from? Why were they still bleeding?

"Bath! Viel, bath!" He turned on the water and started unwrapping the bandages on my arms. "what on," he gasped as he witnessed all the cuts from the vines.

"My legs worse,"

He hesitated to undo the bandage on my left leg but eventually he did, blood still leaked from the wound compared to my arms, "you- you" he mumbled,

"splinched, yes,"

He didn't say anything, he just got up and turned the water off. "I'll leave," he said but I stopped him.

"I can't get in on my own, I can't even stand,"

He bite his lip and squinted his eyes, "Alright," he pulled down the remaining material that was left of my gown a gently lowered me into the bath.

The water stung so bad and I could tell Remus regretted every second it took him to lower me into the bath completely.

He took a small cup from the counter and used it to pour water onto my wounds.

Unfortunately, as he poured it onto my back I grabbed his arm and dug my nails into his skin as I tried my best to hold back the pain.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled

"Not your fault," I managed to answer,

"I'm not just sorry about this,"