Chapter 27

I head ached with pain, it felt like I had been riding on a carousel for hours on end.

I felt sick, almost as if I was going to throw up. My eyes were still blurry as I tried to open them and look around the room.

"Viel?" I heard Siruis asked, "Remus! She's awake!"

Rapidly I heard footsteps enter into the room, and someone grabbed my hand. I recognized my boyfriends tight grib on my palm.

"Honey are you okay?" was the first thing he asked,

"I'm fine," I answered as my vision finally returned,

He stroked his thumb over the back of my hand, "what happened?"

"clearly my vision was correpted, both metaphorically and litterally," I tried to joke but none of them were laughing, "that guy that entered the room," I begun to frown, still confused from what happened, "he kept repeating the words 'where is it,' he was looking for something,"

"for what?" Siruis asked,

"I don't know, but he said I knew where it was and it was the dark lord himself who told him so,"

"what the hell?" Siruis muttered,

"I was so confused, I kept telling him I didn't know, so he tried to make me speak by using the, the,"

"Cruciatus Curse," Siruis answered for me, "I'm really sorry Viel this is my fault,"

"for now that doesn't matter," Remus tried to reassure, "what's important is that she is alright and finally awake, you just need some rest honey,"

He let go of my hand before walking towards the door with Siruis, as the two begun to leave I couldn't help myself but call back to Siruis.

"Siruis wait!" he stopped in his tracks and stared at me, "I need to talk to you,"

Remus opened the door for Siruis and closed it behind him once Siruis was in the room.

"what?" Siruis hesisted to walk nearer but I gestured for him to sit on the bed.

"something happened, to me," I hesitated to tell him but I felt like Siruis was the only one that could understand,

"yes?" he encouraged me to continue as he sat down on the bed,

"Dumbledore was the one that told me and I don't know how to feel, how to act or what to do with this information,"

"what could the old man possibly tell you that disturbed you so much?"

"he told me who my real family is,"

There was I slight change in his expression, from shock to fear, as he knew how difficult the topic of my real parents was for me, "I understand better why it has been bothering you,"

"he didn't just tell me, he showed me... Siruis, " I could feel tears filling in my eyes, "I have a little sister, she's the cutest thing and I never even knew she even existed," Siruis frowned his eyes, he could feel my pain,

"not only that but my family's name is going to sound rather familiar," I started to panic at the idea of what Siruis might do, "Lestrange," I whispered,

His eyes shot wide open at the name, there was a slight moment in which he didn't say anything which only made me panic more, "Siruis say something please,"

"Which side?" he asked,

"mother,"

"what's her name?"

"Louise,"

His eyes showed confusion, "I've never heard of a Louise Lestrange,"

"Because they must have disowned her, she's a squib,"

"Well that's good news.. Kind of? I mean she's not killing muggles!"

"my dad is though," I sighed, "Osburn, a death eater,"

"oh, well all families are kind of fucked up right? Look at mine!"

"Siruis how did you manage to convince yourself you weren't like them, because all I can think is that I share so many attributes with my father that I possibly could be just like him,"

"The fact that you're asking yourself if you are like him proves you're not, besides you didn't grow up with him, you were raised by a loving mom who cared for you and your brother,"

"who also gave me to my grandmother the second the war broke out because she was terrified of my father coming to get me,"

"get you? Didn't he put you up for adoption?".

"my mother did, my father didn't get a say in the matter. When my mother found out how horrible he was she divorced him and put me up for adoption so I wouldn't be raised by him,"

"Well your mother sounds great, which also means your sister doesn't have a horrible dad!"

"yeah, she remarried to a muggle, they had Violette, my sister. I wish I could properly meet them. I'd give anything to thank my mother for what she did,"

"Nothing's stopping you,"