Chapter 41

Chaos bursted among the guests. Screaming, shouting, crying. Everyone run in every direction, one after the other people disapparated out of and away from the danger.

"Death Eaters!" Shouted left and right, "Death Eaters run! Run!"

"We need to leave now!" Siruis stated and James who was kneeling over lily just a few feet away nodded in agreement.

But before we could, a large dark mist came swooping over us. Violently something or more likely someone, grabbed my arm and pulled me away from my friends.

" Viel!" Shouted Siruis when he realized I had disappeared,

"Siruis!" I called out into the void, as the black mist surrounding me, stopped me from seeing any further than three centimetres ahead.

I struggled to release myself, I pulled on the hand holding me hostage, I tried to bite, punch and kick but nothing worked.

Eventually though I managed to get a grib on my wand that was within the depth of my dress. Under the multiple layers of it's pink fabric I had managed to hide my wand and now retrieve it.

"Stupify!" I yelled as I raised my wand at where the black mist was darkest. Than I collapsed to the ground.

I must have been extremely high off of the ground, because there was a large thud and an extreme pain within my back when I hit the forest floor.

I quickly picked myself off of the ground and looked at my surroundings. I didn't recognize where I was, obviously still in the forest but no where near the wedding.

I could barely see a thing, and with the amount of pain I was in, I was more than sure that if I disapparated I would not arrive in one piece.

Apparation was one of my weak points, I wasn't the best at it, so in general I'd always apparate with others.

Tough luck though, I was alone, I didn't have a choice. I tried my best to concentrate but was rapidly stopped as I was kicked to the ground again.

"There she is that piece of scum," someone in the distance spoke,

"Stupify!" I yelled, I hit someone but than my wand was kicked out of my hand and crushed into a million pieces.

"Shut up would you,"

My wand, that was my brother's wand. I small part of my heart cried out to the broken piece of wood, this couldn't be happening.

"That was my brother's!" I shouted,

"Than it's time to grow up and get your own," one of the death Eaters chuckled,

"Someone grab her, let's get this over with,"

One hand wrapped itself around my arm and than a second around my other. "Let go!" I fought back, they picked me off of the ground and begun to pull me, "I said let go!"

I headbutted the one holding my left arm and ripped my arm away lifting my left leg and kicking the second one holding my right arm.

They groaned in pain but I couldn't care less. I dashed off as fast as I could trying to run away from them as quickly as possible.

I was at a large disadvantage, I had no wand, no apparation and no support, I was alone, wandless and completely powerless.

I run as fast as I could ripping off the high heels on my feet throwing them in opposite directions from the one in which I was running.

I heard the leaves rustle against the ground, as their black mist chasing after me disturbed the peace of the damp forest floor.

"Get her! Get her! Get her!" I heard them screaming,

One was only three feet behind, "Crucio!" they screamed, they managed to hit me, but I couldn't slow down.

I dragged myself against the damp, wet, sticky leaves. I crawled as far as I could. Away, I had to keep moving away.

I turned and looked behind me, the same death eater was still following me as I dragged my feet, growing slower by the second.

Than I saw my dress, in what state it was, how dirty, how heavy it had grown with all the leaves.

I stopped, placed my hands on my hips and ribbed the fabric off of my dress. The light pastel pink fabric weighed more than three times it's orginal weight.

I steadily stood to my feet, all that was left of my dress now was the white under gown. I waited for the death eater to approch and once they were only inches away I throw the heavy fabric straight onto them.

The black mist lost it's sense of direction and crashed into a tree, the curse lifted itself from my body and I continued to run.