Chapter 20

There it was again, that sensation, the feeling of being followed, of being unsafe, danger.

Almost like it was a smell, I could sense the danger, I was being watched, but why was my question.

I received a letter from Dumbledore demanding we meet again. I was hoping maybe he would have at least some answers to the questions I had been killing myself over.

Luckily this time he didn't make me wait in a muggle shop or on front of my biological mothers doorstep.

I waited for him in the corner of a small alley, I didn't feel entirely safe, so I hoped he wouldn't make me wait as long as last time.

It had been happening more often than before, that sensation of danger, the smell of being followed. I wasn't sure whether it was truly there or if I was letting my fear take over.

As I gazed around looking for what may have been creating this sensation, a small rapid mouvement to my left made me slightly jump.

"an uneasy mind is easily scared," spoke Dumbledore, who was the one who had just created the mouvement has he appeared.

"I have reasons to feel uneasy and unsafe," I answered a little annoyed,

"that I do not doubt," he smiled, which irritated me further,

"Why did you want to see me? If it's to ask about Occlumency again I still haven't perfected it,"

"that is were you are wrong," he corrected, "I heard that you managed to use the spell without a wand,"

"it was an accident, did Siruis really tell you?"

"accident or not it proves you know how to use it and control it, the only reason you find yourself incapable of blocking your mind with M. Black is because unconsciously you wish for him to see,"

"what that's insane, why would I want Siruis viewing all of my memories?"

"because you trust him and you feel as if no one will ever understand you better than how he does now. The both of you are closer to each other than you have ever been because you have similar trauma,"

"this is stupid,"

"you cannot deny connections that are formed, you and M. Black share something, something that has created an unbreakable bond,"

"okay what are you trying to say!" I was so done, I truly couldn't stand Dumbledore sometimes,

" be aware of it, because it could bring you great pain if you allow it to overrule all else,"

I couldn't help it, I unvoluntarily rolled my eyes, "Alright," I sighed, "anything else to add,"

Dumbledore simply smiled once again, "you may not understand what I'm telling you now but eventually you will," he adjusted his glasses and spoke again, "it's time we talk about why I asked you to perfect Occlumency,"

I didn't speak I just raised an eyebrow as I awaited his explanation.

"do you remember Severus Snape?"

I frowned my eyes, "of course, we were in the same house, the mauraders tried to make his life a living hell, he insulted lily and joined the death Eaters,"

Their was a small spark in his eyes, "you were aware of him becoming a death eater?"

"he had told," I sighed, "just like most of the slytherins did,"

"how come you never mentioned this before?"

"I have, just not to you, I don't specially like talking about the fact that I slowly watched my friends one by one become death Eaters,"

"I understand, but these friendships you had will now become useful,"

I frowned my eyes once again, "what are you implying?"

"what I am about to say must stay between us, you will be allowed to refuse if you so desire it, but you cannot speak of it with anyone, there are no exceptions,"

"Alright,"

"Do you remember how I told you your father was a slytherin, a talent man?"

"yes I do,"

"Well there were certain things I left unsaid, your father is a death eater,"

My eyes shot open, "no, that can't be,"

"I told you, he always had an interest in the dark arts and it is the reason your parents had a divorce and that your mother refused that you be raised by either of them,"

"but my mother you said she was a muggle? How could she have known the dangers,"

"She is not, Viel she is actually a squib,"

"what!" I felt myself begining to panic, "my father is the one called Osburn isn't he? My mother? Than what is my mothers?"

"Louise Lestrange,"