Chapter 15

"so Moony?" Siruis begun,

"mmh" Remus tried to answer as he took a sip of his tea,

"how was the pull out?"

I had dropped the plates I was washing and Remus choked on his tea, "what!?" Remus yelped,

"The mission? At the ministry?"

"THE EVACUATION YOU DUMBASS! YOU SAY EVACUATION!" Remus cried,

"Alright noted," Siruis frowned, "why are you acting so weird?"

"because our lovebirds had their first time," lily hummed,

"pff, wha, no, I mean, lily shut up," I implored,

"no way! How do you know?" Siruis asked in amazement which was a bit wierd,

"Remus is more confident, Viel more submissive to Remus, if you look at how she's walking you can tell she's got some hip pain and Remus you just don't hide it well," lily smirked,

"what's that suppose to mean?" Remus cried out once again, "and why are we even talking about our sex life?"

"you act just like James did after we had our first time,"

"what the, oh god, I get that we're close but this is like way too close, you shouldn't be aware let alone able to tell lily,"

"hey guys!" James called out, "sorry I'm late what did I miss,"

"Viel and Remus had their first time," lily started again,

"for fucks sake lily!" Remus yelled,

"ohh no need to be rude to my girlfriend Moony," James patted him on the shoulder, "but in the mean time congratulations to you and your girlfriend, Viel congrats,"

I shook my head, "don't congratulate me, I'm not pregnant,"

Remus froze,

"ah calm down there, you're gonna give your boyfriend a heartattack," James mocked,

Why did he react like that?

"by the way how did the pull out go?"

Once again Remus chocked on his tea, "James it's EVACUATION why can you two not get that through your skull!"

"got it! The evacuation," James rolled his eyes, "so? Honey?"

"went well, no difficulties," lily answered, "what about you guys how's your plan going along?"

"Well we've all got our own area to watch over," Siruis reached out for a muffin, "so we're pretty much just waiting for some thing to happen,"

"no attacks in the last 2 weeks," I added,

"None?" lily looked surprised,

"not a single one, I'm actually concerned about it,"

Because if voldemort wasn't attacking muggles I can only let my imagination wonder what other horrible things he could be doing.

"This is really getting out of hand," Remus sighed,

Indeed it was.

"Alright on three"

I looked around the basement one last time, it was dark and cold, "right,"

"1,2,3, Legilimens! " shouted Siruis, his wand pointed straight at me,

There I was standing in my backyard, playing with the fish in the pond, my brother Bleddyn, telling me about beauxbatons and how much he has learned about magic.

My mind faded to black, and in the distance I hear someone calling me, "Viel! VIEL !" The voice continued to call me until my mother's face came into focus.

I was sitting at the table, my mother had a letter in her hand. "Viel, your grandmother sent you a letter for your birthday," I smiled at my mother before she disappeared once again.

"you can't, it's insane," I recognized my own voice, "you can't, you'll put yourself in danger,"
My mind formed a field, I remembered this day.
"Bleddyn a dragon cannot be tamed,"

"watch me," he yelled out across the field, just above our heads flew a large green and grey dragon, followed by two smaller similar dragons.

Everything fades away once again.

"I'd like a pet dragon,"
"Bleddyn dragons are not pets," my mother answers,
"than I will work with dragons when I'm older,"

I ripped myself away from this memory and away from Siruis's wand. "enough!" I called out, "I can't, it's to painful,"

"bleddyn was your brother, wasn't he?"

"yes," I whispered, "and watching him talk about everything he wanted to be hurts,"

"those memories were all before he was bitten?"

"yes and I'm scared, we keep getting closer to that day,"

He walked towards me and sat down on the floor, "I get it, but if you want to go through with this you'll have to face all those painful memories again,"

"I know, just not today,"