Chapter 30 (smut)

Yet again, I woke up in a cold sweat. I was tired of these nightmares and now they began confusing me.

As I started to calm down I looked to my side, Remus wasn't there, but the bathroom light was on.

I lifted the sheets and got out of bed, I walked closer to the bathroom and heard the shower runing, he was humming in the shower.

I couldn't help but laugh a little at his cute singing voice. Remus never sings, he thinks his voice sounds terrible. Everytime I would ask him to he would answer 'why listen to a dying wolf when we could listen to a miracle'. The miracle was me, he would refer to my voice as the miracle to his life.

I stood behind the door for a little while just listening to him humming. After while his singing stopped and my loneliness returned, his voice was comforting me but now that he stopped I felt uneasy again.

So I decided to join him, I removed my pjamas leaving them on the bathroom floor, and slowly I opened the shower door.

Remus was so distracted he didn't even realize I had come in, it was only when I placed my hands on his shoulders that he reacted.

He jumped and out of instinct pushed me against the wall. Though the second he saw it was me he released his grib on me.

"god, you scared me," he sighed,

"I can tell,"

"what are you doing? Weren't you sleeping? Did I wake up?"

"No, No not at all," I hushed him as I pulled him into a hug, it must have been filled with fear and need, because he automatically knew.

"you had a nightmare again didn't you?"

I simply sighed in his chest holding him tighter, "I wish they would stop," I whispered,

"I know," he rubbed my back slowly, "come on hop out of the shower I'll dry you,"

I stood in front of the mirror as Remus passed the towel gently over my body, ending the drying section with my hair.

As I looked at him through the mirror I realized something I hadn't seen before, "this one's new," I said as I turned around gently touching the scar I was referring to.

"been there since the last moon,"

"Why didn't you show me, I could have tried healing it,"

"healing a werewolf scratch is not a fun process, besides, you can't heal one placed on a werewolf, that's why we're always covered in scars,"

"that's not what I see when I look at you,"

"what do you see?"

"I see the love of my life, I see this brave and loving man who takes care of me no matter what, I see your strength, your knowledge and your beauty,"

"yeah what else do you see," Remus smirked,

"your lust for me right now," I laughed, "you don't think I didn't noticed your staring? Do you never get bored?"

"at looking at you? Never, I could stare at you all day," he smiled into the gentle kiss that he placed on my lips, but I didn't want to play nice, "hey !" he groaned, "Did you just bite me?"

"big wolves bark more than they bite,"

He grinned, "maybe I don't bite often but when I do it hurts,"

"than show me how you bite," there was a small flicker in his eyes as he picked me up and carried me the bed. I could hear the low growl in the back of his throat as he climbed onto of me. He reached into the bed side table and took out a condom.