Chapter 25 (smut)

"what are you doing?" Remus tried to kept a serious face but I could see his grin,

"what am I not allowed to hug my boyfriend,"

"I feel like there's a hidden message in your hug, what are you trying to get out of me,"

"nothing!" I lied, "I'm just trying to give my boyfriend love and affection, all the things he deserves,"

He looked down at me as I stayed in his arms, "just say it," he smiled,

"you need a shower," I started,

"and?" He nugded me on to continue,

"so do I?"

"you seem unsure," he mocked,

"on come! Don't be a dick, come shower with me,"

"fine alright," he grabbed my hand and kissed my cheek, "let's go,"

As we arrived into the bathroom Remus automatically took off his shirt and than walked towards me to take off mine.

He kissed my neck lightly and untied my hair in the process. He did most of the undressing, my shirt, than my bra and he unbuttoned my pants.

After that I undressed myself I walked into the shower turning on the water. Within secondes the door opened again and Remus walked in.

He deliberately walked straight under the water and his hair flatten immediately, he looked so dreamy whenever his hair was wet and he knew it.

"what do you want," he whispered in my ear, "I'll do anything,"

His words sent shivers down my spine, I pulled him closer by placing my arms around his neck and kissed him.

As we stood so close to each other I could feel his hard member rub against my stomach as it twitched impatiently.

"what if I ask you to do nothing," I asked trying to test my luck,

"than I'll do nothing," he slightly growled,

"what if I ask you only to touch me with your hands,"

"than only my hands will be place on your skin,"

I grinned slightly, "what if I asked you to beg?"

"than I would," he answered, he pulled me by my hips pushing himself onto me, making sure I could feel his size.

"but decide quickly what you want," he slightly growled once again. I had realized any time we were intimate his growl would grow stronger than usual, he seemed more animalistic.

"touch me first," I purred in response, I wanted to tease, and so he did exactly that, he placed one hand on my breast and slowly trailed down my side to my hips, he past his fingers all over my body before he begun to rub me.

Slowly after awhile he pushed one finger inside as I let out a small moan caused by the unexpected sensation.

I arched my back against the shower wall, pushing myself onto him, maybe this wasn't a good idea, now he would be the one to tease me.

"oh god," I purred as he pushed in a second finger, every so often when I opened my eyes I could see his grin, his satisfaction as he teased.

Just as the pleasure begun to raise, he stopped.
He placed his hands on my hips again and smirked at me, pleased with himself.

"Cruel," I huffed,

"Not cruel," he answered, "it's what you asked for,"

"I didn't say stop," I argued but he still just grinned,

"who said I was going to let you cum so easily, that's just unfair,"

I stared him down, obviously his 'I'll do what you want' implied teasing and nagging me.

"fine, I'll play," I purred as I lowered myself towards his member, he stared at me a little in surprise, he didn't usually let me go down on him.

Not because he disliked it, oh no there was nothing he liked more, it was because Remus always felt guilty for being the only one receiving pleasure, though he constantly did it for me.

"you don't-" I cut him off, "I want to," I looked up at him kneeled in front of him, I knew there was nothing that excited him more than this view. I took his length into my hand and lick it, he twitched and groaned, "please," I purred his cheeks automatically became red.

I waited for him to answer but he didn't, "Remus?" I called out, I wouldn't continue if he didn't say it was okay,

"fine, it's fine," he mumbled to embarrassed apparently to look down, I tighten my grip a little which made him flinch before I licked him once again.

Slowly I begun to suck and he begun groaning, moaning and calling my name. I had forgotten how he acted when I gave him a blowjob, it was almost as if his knees would give out under him.

I enjoyed watching him moan and I loved the way he said my name. He tended to try and stay quiet when we had sex only letting out small breaths and little moans, mumbling my name every so often.

So this was much more enjoyable, he grew louder the longer I stayed down there. I think he was just about to come when I heard someone walking downstairs.

"Ugh Siruis," Remus groaned,

"thinking about someone else when I give you a blowjob?" I mocked,

"no!" he rolled his eyes, "That's Siruis downstairs, I recognize his footsteps,"

"Oh, I see why you were jealous now, you thought I was having an affair with your affair," I laughed,

"Shut up you dumbass," he chuckled, "I recognize your footsteps too,"

"had too if you didn't want me walking in on you two," I continued to joke,

He rolled his eyes once again as he left the shower, "stay there, I'll get rid off him,"

"don't, I'd love to invite your affair,"

"don't push it,"

I exited the shower and Remus looked at me nearly upset, "I'm gonna kill him, can't have any peace and quiet,"

"we can finish later, don't be frustrated,"