Chapter 32

"I couldn't have asked for better mom,"

"oh" she gasped between her hands that covered her mouth, "I knew, I knew," she cried, "I knew it was you baby, oh Viel I'm so sorry!" she embraced me in the tightest hug I had ever received and the second she did I busted into tears.

"I was so scared! I didn't know how to tell you!" I whimpered,

"I understand baby, it's alright, oh Viel!" she pushed my hair behind my ears as she cupped my cheeks, "if only you knew, the horrible man your father was. I couldn't keep you, I couldn't put you through that, but oh baby if you knew, everyday I prayed hoping you were happy!"

"I am! I am!" there were so many emotions it was hard to form sentences,

"you have a sister, a little sister Viel!"

"I know! I know!"

"her name is Violette! She's 11 years old and oh how she looks so much like you! You look so alike!"

"we look alike mom!"

"oh! You're right! I would love for you to meet her someday!"

"please! That's all I've wanted since I've known that she existed! I keep wishing to she her again! I miss her even though I've never met her!"

"you can! You can baby! Whenever you want to! Come tomorrow if you like! My door will always be open for you, no matter I didn't raise you, you're my daughter. I'd do anything for you Viel!"

I busted into full on tears when she said those last words. I was terrified of what she would say and how she would act. All I wanted was to be loved and accepted by my parents that I couldn't believe it was actually happening.

"by the way honey, " Remus intervined, "you look lovely in the dress, "

I laughed as I hugged him tightly, "thank you, and thank you for coming with me and for encouraging me to speak up, "

" anything for you, "

"Alright," my mother placed the dresses down onto the counter, "here are the dresses, fitting perfectly. If there is ever a problem with the dresses you can bring them back here straight away, I'll take care of them myself. I wouldn't want you and your friends to have any complications before the marriage,"

"thank you," I smiled,

"and Viel," she slide a small note across the table, "this is my number and address, you can come over or call anytime, for anything, really."

"I - thank you, really, for everything,"

"I should be thanking you, you're the one that spoke up,"

"I only managed to because Remus was here to encourage,"

"that boyfriend of yours is a keeper!"

"I know," I smiled over at Remus,

"Alright, thank you but," Remus blushed, "no more compliments,"

I pushed him out the door as I said one last goodbye to my mother. Leaving the store was even harder than walking inside of it this morning.

"let's get some tea we had none left at home," Remus was both desperately trying to get himself some tea and calm my emotions about leaving the store.

"let's do better," I added

"what?"

"let's go drink tea in a café!"

"pff!" He laughed, "Alright let's do that, but we also desperately have to buy tea. I'm not drinking coffee tomorrow morning again,"

"Well maybe if someone didn't forget to do the shopping on Monday we would have tea,"

"wha-what are you talking about you were the one supposed to go shopping?"

"yeah I know, soorrry!! It's my fault we don't have tea!"

"traitor!"

"ah no! Please! Do you still love me at least?"

"of course!" he kissed my forehead, "I would give up tea for you,"

"oh my god! You really do love me!"