Chapter 51

"you're not easy to find, are you aware of that?"

"Well now Severus, if I didn't make you run around a little, this wouldn't be any fun would it?"

"Why are you even living with Lily and that- that," he nerves boiled up,

"that's none of your business,"

He sneered at me, "do you have any idea how long it took me to finally catch a second of you alone,"

"as if it displeased you to watch me walk around town with lily,"

"don't test me,"

"she's doing well by the way, if you were wondering,"

"you brat!"

"hey I'm being nice!"

"this-" he waved his hand at me with disgust on his expression, "is what you call nice?"

"you done?"

"what did you do with the cape Victor gave you?"

"the cape? I - uh have it in my room? Why?"

"wear it. It's your death Eaters cape,"

"wait I'm already?"

"don't get your hopes up, that's what we'll be deciding on tonight,"

"tonight?"

"the dark lord wishes to meet you,"

Damp, cold, dark and glumy, exactly the type of place I'd imagine death Eaters would meet.

"I've heard she has a liking for halfbreeds, disgusting-" said one person as I entered, obviously I was going to be treated like pure shit.

"Silence! That is my daughter you are talking about," or maybe I wouldn't? How proud could this man be exactly?

"Viel," I heard footsteps slowly make their way towards me,

"Victor," I answered  as a greeting,

"a pleasure to see you made it, I was worried Severus would lose it once he had managed to find you, he's quite pissed you changed locations,"

"curious, I would have thought he could follow me by smell, like a good old puppy,"

"don't," he placed his hand in right of his mouth almost as if he were trying to hide a smile, "insult your fellow death Eaters,"

"enough with the greetings,"

Victor stood next to me and turned himself to face M. Osburn, "father," he gave a slight bow.

I looked at him a little confused, why was he bowing to his father? But soon enough I understood that apparently this was normal as Victor shoved his elbow into my ribs making me understand I was to do the same.

So I bowed, "father,"

"now now Victor no need to be so demanding its her first time here she can't possibly know the rules,"

His tone of voice made me want to tackle him to the ground and punch the living shit out of him.

"Why don't you both take a sit at the table?"

"yes father," Victor insistly replied, clearly propositions were actually obligations here. "take a seat next to me," Victor insisted,

"Sure, no problem,"

"Thank me later when you understand why,"

The room soon fell silent not a single soul made even the slightest of mouvements, the dark lord had apparently arrived.

"I here we have a visitor," his cold, monotone voice sent shivers down my spine, "Osburn, your child, correct?"

"indeed my lord,"

"Well than, I shall be delighted to meet them, you Osburn's are so efficient and loyal,"

Oh boy, I thought, this is alot.

"whatever you do," whispered Victor, "give the shortest answers possible and remember to use what you learned with that Siruis Black friend of yours,"

"what, how do you-?"

"Well talk about it later," he muttered nearly inaudible,

"you," this serpent like man raised his finger towards me,

"yes?" his red eyes and Grey complexion was terrifying,

"you're an unfamiliar face you must be Osburn's offspring,"

"Indeed my lord, Viel Osburn," I hated that name, "a pleasure to meet you,"

"My, isn't she polite, now tell me Osburn, my death Eaters say you were impatient to join us but if that were the case why did it take you so long?"

"I couldn't come empty handed my lord,"

"oh," he smirked showing his yellow and greyish teeth off for all to see, "you come bearing gifts? That is good news, tell me Osburn, what do you have to offer?"

"information,"

"what sort?"

"anything you wish to hear about the order of the Phoenix,"