Chapter 63

(readers discretion : this chapter contains topics that could be sensitive or traumatic for some. I will place a warning with "***" at the beginning and ending of said warning)

Greyback's finger grazed over my cheek as he smiled, pleased to have me pinned down by his loyal pups, hopeless and defenseless deprived of all freedom.

His touch slowly lowered itself to my neck, his fingers wrapping themselves around it as if his hand were a collar demonstrating that my alligance should belong to him.

"Hold her down not matter what," he commanded, his nails swirling around in every direction over my shirt.

His nails scratching the fabric of my clothes sent shivers down my spine. His lose fingers tighten, grabbing the fabric and ripping it apart to reveal my shoulders.

"I see," he growled, his index trailing over my left shoulder, "someone's already marked you,"

I was confused but what he said but than I remembered the scar on my shoulder that had never healed properly.

"Him I'm presuming," he gestured at Remus with a glance. "she's more important to you than I thought," His hands hit the ground as he used it to support himself. "There's no better way to punish than,"

"No don't!" Remus cried as Greyback's face lowered towards mine, what was he doing, I didn't want him to come any closer.

***

His mouth opening wide revealing sharp threatening teeth, the teeth of a predator. His breath lingered over my skin as he hinged his teeth deep into my shoulder.

"Stop!" I screamed, the pain was unbearable nothing compared to when Remus I had bit me. I didn't feel safe or comfortable, I didn't give him permission to drain my blood or to cover up the mark already placed on my body consensually.

I kicked and I cried as his teeth dug deeper. "Let go! LET GO!" I implored over and over again.

It hurt, my body shivered and shook profusely as my fight or flight instincts ran in circles making me go dizzy.

"pathetic!" Greyback growled as he spat out the blood that had mixed with his slavia, "if you were a little less whiny maybe I would have played with you a little longer,"

The rocks grinded against each other making a high pitch grouching sound as he stood back up. "I'll leave her to you now," Greyback gestured to the others.

They didn't even try and hide their excitement, their mouths almost drooling.

"No! No!" I kicked and screamed while crying, my voice cracking, my wirsts aching as the friction between my skin and whoever holding me down burned my arms.

The remaining light slowly disappeared as I found myself surrounded. I heard hear them breathing heavily and snickering to themselves.

"STOP!" Remus roared, I could hear him struggling against the forces holding him hostage, "I'LL KILL YOU! ALL OF YOU!"

"Remus please help! Help" I gasped in despair, "Help me!"

Hands groped every ounce, every inch, every single part of my skin that they could.

They caressed me but it stung with revulsion, they breathed on me but it stunk of repulsion, they tried to provoke me as they spoke nasty words but all I heard was loathe as I wished to destroy them the same way the dared to destroy my hope, my innocence.

"ENOUGH YOU FLITHY PIECES OF SHIT!"

I heard something that sounded similar to that of thunder than something collapsed to the ground.

I hadn't even tried to open my eyes to disgusted at the thought of seeing how they were violently my body.

***

"Get off her!" the same voice resonated again, thunder than something collapsed to the ground again.

I could feel the shadows surrounding me slowly disappeared as they turned their attention onto something else.

My eyes creaked open, long dark curly hair and a leather jacket, "Sirius!" I shouted, I struggled to pull myself off of the ground, my knees weak and incapable of supporting my body weight.

I used my hands to sit up but they two ached with an unbelievable amount of pain as I finally witnessed the damage done.

My clothes were torn, they barely managed to hang on, I didn't even know if we could call these clothes anymore, ripped apart along with my delicate skin. Everything was painted red, as if I had proclaimed it as my canvas to bleed on.

"Careful," I heard a voice whispered behind my ear,

As well as I could I turned my head to face them, "Remus?"

"I know this can't be easy for you but I need you to stand up, can you do that for me?"

"I don't know," I mumbled,

"at least try, I can carry you after that, I just need you to stand up, come on we don't have much time,"

"Alright," my knees trembled beneath me and my hands shivered, my whole body ached with numbing pain.

"Good, good job," Remus encouraged wrapping his hand around my waist to support me a little further, "I'm going to pick you up now, is that okay?"

I simply nodded, having used the last of my energy to get my body to stand. His arm slowly slid up my back and placed itself under my arms allowing me to wrap my own arms around his neck.

His second arm slithered down behind my knees and with a small hop he managed to pick me off of the ground completely.

I felt nice to no longer be touching the  cold and sandy floor. "We have to leave now," Remus muttered,

"What about Sirius?"

"He'll follow behind us, don't worry he'll be fine,"