Author's Notes

Hello everyone! ~ Welcome to my Harry x Reader romance fanfic. This story will start off in Y/N and Harry's third year at Hogwarts. There will be a little Prologue of their first year, but not that much will be told about of their first 2 years, since their relationship, then, was still platonic. Y/N is basically part of The Golden Trio and is a Gryffindor.

 Y/N is basically part of The Golden Trio and is a Gryffindor

About Y/N ~

-  She's a Gryffindor (if you are from another house, I'm sorry! But the houses don't really affect the storyline, so don't worry).

- She's a Scamander. She's Newt and Tina's grandchild. Her parents are still together and alive (her father is very similar to Newt and her mother is an Auror). She has a brother that is a year older than her (his name is Rolf. Yes, the guy that marries Luna Lovegood).

- She has a sarcastic personality and is a baddie when it comes to arguing (She's quite similar to Harry lmaooo).

- She might be using some slangs that probably wouldn't appear in the books.

- She has an unusual power very little wizards have... you'll have to read to find out what it is ;)

About Harry x Reader romance ~

- Their romance develops from the very beginning, but isn't official until year 4-5.

- Sorry Ginny and Cho, but Harry doesn't fancy you in this story :P

- No smut/lemon scenes

- Fluff, yes, FLUFF, but I'm trying to keep it low...tRyInG.

About Story ~

- Will be told by third person's POV.

- Original storyline stays the same, but I may be adding a bit of this and that to it.

- Story takes place year 3 to year (??)

- I'll be updating every week! Maybe more, but definitely not less.

- There's swearing, so I would probably recommend this fanfic to anyone who's 12+? Idk I'm not good with ratings...

- I'm keeping some characters that died in the books alive in this fanfic, because we don't need to be more depressed, do we?

- I'm not using the movies or books as a reference when writing this story, so the info won't be 100% accurate. But I will write some iconic lines if I remember them.

YEAR 3 CAST ~

Daniel Radcliffe // Harry Potter

Emma Watson //  Hermione Granger

Rupert Grint // Ron Weasley

Tom Felton // Draco Malfoy

Joshua Shea // Rolf Scamander

Y/N L/N // Y/N Scamander

ϟ ͛ △⃒⃘ = time skip

My tiktok: fredspukingpastille
SC: scribblequills

Lastly, please enjoy!

- ScribblingQuills