Part 1

This book was completed with 106 parts and deleted by wattpad

This book was completed with 106 parts and deleted by wattpad. I had no backups and no intentions of ever republishing it yet here I am 😅 Please note: to the readers who completed or started the orginal book this one will have some changes since I am writing based off memory since as mentioned before, the book was not backed up but nothing too major😉.

This book is not my top priority so updates might be slow. Do try to have patience.

Hope you guys love the book as much as I loved the first one.

Please vote and comment on the chapters 🤗
----------------------------------

Please vote and comment on the chapters 🤗----------------------------------

My name is Aaliyah Fenty. I'm currently a senior student at the Unniversity of South Carolina. I was born in Barbados but raised in Harlem, New York by my grandmother. I am the fourth of my parents six children. I have three older brothers Michael Jr, D'Shawn and Christian, a twin sister Arlena who's at college in LA and one younger sister Daysha who lives back in Barbados with my parents.

My brother Christian and my twin Arlena are literally my favourite humans.Chris is two years older than us but we have a super close sibling bond mainly because we grew up in the same household as compared to our other siblings who were raised in Barbados away from us. Our parents weren't fortunate enough to take care of five kids at the time so they sent my brother, Arlena and I to the United States to be raised by our granny. Soon after, they had our sister Daysha. Christian, Arlena and myself spent our life living with our grandmother in Harlem and we spent our vacation days in Brooklyn with our uncle most times. We attended highschool in Harlem and all graduated. However, the difference is I got a scholarship for college, Arlena went to pursue a higher education and acting in LA  but our brother on the other hand turned to the wrong company and became a drugdealer.

"I can't wait for these two months to be over and done with already." My roomate and good friend Shar spoke up as she slugishly got up from her bed.

Shar and I have been friends from our first year here at college. Her full name is Shar Pullins and she is an absolute sweetheart and one of my closest friends. Shar is originally from Florida. She's a year older than I am but acts way mature than that. In fact she's the oldest among us all and by all I'm referring to our little trio which include Shar, myself and our other roomate Reginae.