Introduction

Hello stranger!

First of all, I'd like to thank you for deciding to read my book! I've always enjoyed writing, and I'm incredibly excited to share it with you. I promise it'll be well thought out!

I'd like to clear up the fact that this book IS, in fact, a fanfiction of a korean idol group called stray kids(skz). However, you do not have to be a stay (the name of the fandom), to understand my book. The characters, other than skz, are all just figments of my wild imagination. Therefore, I've added diversity, hoping to break the clichés.

I have come up with the complete plot of the story, so please do not steal my ideas. Also, if any scenes happen to be similar to ones in other stories in any way, they are purely coincidental.

I will be adding edits of the general aesthetics of each character every time it is their pov. Note that there will be quite a few changes of povs. I also do not own the pictures I've used to make the characters' edits. Therefore, the credit goes to each of their respective owners. Every character that isn't a member of stray kids does not have a specific model that represents exactly how they look. I will leave that to my readers' imagintions~

Many characters will be going through enormous hardships, and some might end up dying (though I probably will stop that from happening). So if you are too sensitive to read such content, it is okay for you to leave. Dear reader, your mental health is important to me. Note that I will not be writing anything graphic or too extreme either, so stay assured.

And so, without further ado, let us dive into the whirlpool that is my book!