Battle Of Hogwarts (1)

(I think my brain offed itself while writing this.)

Battle Of Hogwarts Part 1.

As soon as we apparated onto the streets of Hogsmeade alarms started to go off. The streets seemed empty but immediately people yelling could be heard. The alarm was loud and rung through my ears causing pain in my head. It was extremely strange. It felt like regular pain I wouldn't even bother at all intensified ever since I got out of the Malfoy Manor.

"It's a trap, he knew you'd come," I said closing my eyes shut and holding my head.

"In here Potter!" Someone yelled opening a door behind us. Harry didn't hesitate as the figures of multiple people came approaching us. He grabbed my hand and pulled me inside the house the stranger had opened the door for us. Right as we entered the house a strange smell pierced my nose giving me a sick stomach.

"Did you look at him? For a second I thought that was..."

"I know. Dumbledore!" Hermione finished Ron's sentence. We continued to walk inside the house into a small room. On the wall was a portrait of a young girl. Maybe the same age as us that resembled the facial features of Dumbledore.

"Harry? I can see you in this," Hermione said walking towards a mirror with a cracked piece. Harry walked over taking out a piece of his broken mirror holding it against the mirror. The piece fit like a puzzle piece.

"Sirius's mirror," I said walking over and placing a hand on his shoulder. "That's how he knew you were in danger back at the Malfoy Manor. He sent Dobby."

"Bloody fools, what are you thinking coming here? Have you any idea how dangerous it is?" A man said, the same man that opened the door for us, came back inside his house. He looked like both Dumbledore and the painting of a girl on the wall.

"You're Aberforth, Dumbledore's brother. It's you who I've been seeing in here. You're the one who sent Dobby," Harry said, "Who gave that to you? The mirror?"

"Mundungus Fletcher, about a year ago."

"Dung had no right selling that to you. It belongs to..."

"Sirius... Albus told me. He also told me you'd likely be hacked off if you ever found that I had it. But, ask yourself; Where would you be if I didn't?" He said taking our a tray of butterbeer and placing it on the table. I covered my mouth quickly feeling extremely sick unlike Hermione and Ron who rushed over to drink it. I used to love butterbeer but now I couldn't even stand smelling it.

"Excuse me sir, may I use the bathroom?" I said feeling extremely light-headed still from the smell.

"Of course, right down the left," He said pointing towards a small door. I didn't stay for long and rushed inside hunching over the toilet. I gagged for a few times before throwing up. I was feeling extremely light-headed and sick. I felt weak all over. I sighed cleaning myself up and sat against the wall afraid if I went back outside, the smell would make me sick again.

Harry's POV

"Ev? You alright?" I asked coming inside and sitting down beside her.

"Yeah. I'm fine. It's just... The smell."

"Smell?  You mean the butterbeer? But I thought--"

"I don't know. I don't know what's going on."

Our conversation was short-lived when someone knocked on the door. "Come in," I said standing back up. The door opened and Aberforth walked in looking down at Evelyn with pity.

He knelt down in front of her, "You've been poisoned. I can sense it."

My heart dropped. Bellatrix's dagger. "Fix it," I insisted. "FIX HER."