Year 2-5 | Chamber of Secrets

❝︎I'm gonna throw up❞︎

2-5; Chamber of Secrets

Ron's spell backfired turning his rat into a cup that was furry and had a rat tail. The class roared out into laughter but Hermione and I just couldn't focus on anything that was going on. Heir of Slytherin, who could that be? What even was the chamber of secrets and why can Harry hear the voices? I had so many questions filled up in my head, only if one of the teachers would tell us about it. Right, only if. I looked back up and raised my hand.

"Yes, Miss Clermont?" McGonagall acknowledged my hand.

"Professor, I was wondering if you could tell us about the chamber of secrets?" The class went silent and everyone looked up at McGonagall with curiosity filled in their eyes.

"Very well. Well, you all know, of course, that Hogwarts was founded over a thousand years ago by Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw, and Salazar Slytherin. However, Salazar Slytherin believed magical learning should be kept within all magic families, pure bloods. Unable to persuade others, he decided to leave the school. Now according to legend, Slytherin had built a hidden chamber on this castle known as the Chamber of Secrets. Though shortly before departing, he sealed it until that time when his own true heir returned to the school. The heir alone would be able to open the chamber and unleash the horror within and by so getting rid of all those who, in Slytherin's view, were unworthy to study magic"

"Muggle borns," Hermione says with a slight bit of tears in her eyes. I quickly wrapped my arm around her waist looking back up towards McGonagall.

"Well, naturally the school has been searched many times. No such chamber had been found."

"Profesor, what exactly does the legend tell us that lies within the chamber?" I asked wanting for more information.

"The chamber is told to hold something that only the heir of Slytherin can control. It is said to be the home of a monster."

If the heir of Slytherin really wanted to get rid of all muggle borns of Hogwarts, that would mean Hermione was in great danger. I looked over at Hermione who let out a silent gasp, I'll make sure to never leave her side.

~***~

"Do you think the chamber of secrets really exists?" Ron asks while we hurriedly walked through the corridors.

"Yes, of course, all the teachers are worried including professor McGonagall," I replied.

"But if there really is a chamber of secrets and it really has been opened then that means-"

"The heir of Slytherin has returned to Hogwarts, the question is who." Hermione interrupted Harry.

"Well isn't it obvious?" I could tell Ron was talking about Draco. It would make sense, he hates muggle borns because they're all unworthy, but that wasn't true. If Draco was the heir of Slytherin, Hermione would already be gone as so would I.

"No, It's not Draco. Like seriously Malfoy the Heir of Slytherin?" I scoffed.

"But Ron might be right Evelyn, I mean look at his family, a whole lot of them were Slytherin," Harry says, he was right it would make sense if it was Draco but it just simply didn't add up.

"Crabbe and Goyle must know, maybe we could trick them into telling!" Ron exclaimed.

"And Pansy Parkinson don't forget her." Hermione scoffed rolling her eyes.

"Pansy?"

"Draco's apparent girlfriend" Hermione snickered. "But even they aren't that stupid" Hermione scoffed. "But there might be another way, not to mention we'd be breaking about 50 school rules and it's very dangerous. Very, dangerous"

"Like what?"

"Poly juice potion," I looked at her surprised, Hermione may be a genius or the dumbest girl for coming up with that plan.

"What's that?" Harry asks furrowing his eyebrows.

"A potion that allows the drinker to transform themselves temporarily into the physical form of another," I explained, potions were my thing. I was confident in brewing one but it would take me a while since I've never made it before.

"Wicked, Malfoy will tell us everything!"

"Exactly, but it's tricky. I've never seen anything like this before. Even Evelyn won't be able to make this in a day"

"How long will it take?" Harry asks with a big smile on his face.

"A month."

"A month? But Hermione!"

"I know, but there's nothing else we can do"

"Who else is someone, aside from Crabbe Goyle and Pansy, Draco will tell anything to?" Ron asked.

"There's no need, I have another plan," Hermione says smiling.

"Wait so you want me to become Pansy Parkinson, Draco's apparent girlfriend?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows. She only looks and me and shrugs.

"Well I guess if you really wanted to then you could be Crabbe or Goyle but I thought maybe because you both were a girl you know..." I felt a sick feeling in my stomach, I obviously wasn't going to do anything with Draco but for me to title myself as Draco's girlfriend for even a day at the age of 12!

"I'm gonna throw up."

A Quick Harry's POV

Evelyn? As Draco's girlfriend? Is he going to touch her? Is he going to hug her? Is he going to kiss her?!? Is he going to flirt with her? is he going to realize it's not really Pansy if Evelyn isn't flirty? Should I just be Pansy? Is Draco going to flirt with ME? Is Draco going to hug me? I hate the thought of both choices. Maybe Ron would want to be Pansy? Would he flirt with RON? No no Ron would make it too obvious. Does that mean Evelyn has to do it? Is there no other way? Is he going to touch her? Is he going to hug her? Is he-

꧁♡꧂

Thank you for reading my story! Commenting / Voting greatly helps the growth of this story :)