Gringotts

Gringotts

We apparated onto the streets of Diagon Alley. It was dark and gloomy unlike the usual alley filled with many witches and wizards. Again I felt another rush of guilt. While we were out hunting for horcruxes people were dying everyday and yet I still decided to break Harry's wand. The only witches and wizards roaming the streets were those in favor of The Dark Lord. Harry grabbed my hand tightly pulling me with him flat against the wall as one wizard noticed us.

"Madam Lestrange," The wizard called out for Hermione with a strange smile.

"Good morning," Hermione replied in her usual voice tone. The wizard stared at her for a moment suspiciously and thrown back before walking away.

"Good morning? Good morning? You're Bellatrix Lestrange, not a school girl!" Griphook muttered.

"Hey! Easy!" Ron said pulling Hermione to his side.

"If she gives us away, we must swear to use that sword to slit our own throats. Understand?"

"If that happens I'll make sure to use you as bait goblin," I said in a firm tone.

"No, he's right. I speak stupid," Hermione said taking deep breaths.

"Okay. Let's do it," Ron whispered. Ron and Hermione were first to enter the streets, both being disguised as death eaters leaving just Harry, Griphook, and I. Everything about Griphook was extremely bothering me. His eyes did not leave Hermione's bag containing the Sword of Gryffindor for even a second.

"I don't trust Griphook," I whispered into Harry's ear.

"Why? What's up?" He whispered back taking out his cloak of invisibility from Hermione's bag and handing it to me.

"He's too greedy."

"You're not wrong, but this is the only option. Let's catch up with Ron and Hermione," he said kneeling down in front of me. Before I could get on his back, Griphook rushed in front of me and getting on his back instead making Harry jump. He looked back up at me confused eyeing Griphook and I.

"It's fine, I can walk. I was stabbed in the stomach not my legs," I whispered throwing the cloak of invisibility around the three of us. Harry still wrapped an arm around my waist holding me close while we walked behind Ron and Hermione towards Gringotts. No goblins bothered to look up at us as we entered Gringotts. We walked down the aisle towards the very end carefully following behind the two. When Hermione reached the end of the aisle she cleared her throat in hopes to get the goblin's attention. The goblin didn't even bother and continued to do what he was doing.

"I wish to enter my vault," Hermione said as we reached the end.

"Identification?" The goblin asked not looking up at her.

"I hardly think that would be necessary."

The goblin finally looked up stopping what he was doing, "Madam Lestrange."

"I don't like to be kept waiting," She said trying to speak more bitchy. The goblin didn't reply and walked down his podium.

"They know she's an impostor. They'd be warned. Bogord knows," Griphook whispered pointing at the goblin at his podium.

"Harry... What do we do, Harry?" Ron whispered. From behind us, I could see a security guard walking towards us and that we'd caught many goblin's attention.

"Madam Lestrange, would you mind presenting your wand?"  Bogord asked walking back up to the podium with another.

"And why should I do that?"