Year 4-4 | Age Line

It was raining hard outside. I sat down beside Hermione inside the great hall watching all the people put their names in the Goblet of Fire.

"What did Moody talk to you about?" Harry asked moving to sit next to me.

"Nothing much" I replied looking at the doorway as two boys pushed another boy inside the age line surrounding the goblet of fire. Cedric Diggory, that idiot didn't listen to me just like Fleur. He put a piece of parchment in the goblet of fire making it burst into flames. We all clapped as Cedric turned around and faced me smiling.

"You're an idiot Cedric" I said as he walked towards me completely ignoring Ron who had tried to wave at him

"Weren't you the one in the kitchen past curfew yesterday" He laughed jokingly before running to join his friends.

"Oh speaking of, Evelyn, can you sign this paper?" Hermione handed me a parchment paper titled S.P.E.W.

"Hermione.. The house elves actually like their jobs. Their purpose is to serve and you're taking their purpose away" I sighed signing the paper nonetheless. Our attention was quickly drawn to the Weasley twins as they ran inside the great hall screaming.

"Well fellas, we done it!" Fred shouted.

"Cooked it up just this morning!" George shouted as well continuing his sentence. Typical Weasley twin things.

"It's not going to work" Hermione mocked. Fred and George quickly sat down beside her, Fred on the left and George on the right.

"Oh yeah?" Fred started.

"And why is that Granger?" George continued.

"You see this-" She pointed at the blue circle around the Goblet of Fire, "this is an age line. Dumbledore drew it himself"

"so?"

Hermione scoffed at Fred closing her book, "So, a genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by a pathetically dim witted aging potion"

"That's why it's so brilliant-"

"Because it's so pathetically dim witted" George finished Fred's sentence once again. They quickly laughed and stood back up shaking a vile with yellow liquid inside.

"Ready Fred?"
"Ready George"
"Bottom's up"

"Ready Fred?""Ready George""Bottom's up"