Year 6-1 | Death Eater

"So what was Draco doing with that weird looking Cabinet? And who were all those people?" Harry asked. I immediately rolled my eyes resting my back on our seat.

"Greyback, a child predator, Dolohov, death eater, Narcissa, Draco's mom, Draco, a 16 year old boy," I said sighing.

"Don't you see? It was a ceremony, an initiation," He said turning to face me.

"Stop it Harry, I know where you're going with this" Hermione said placing her book down on her laps.

"It's happened, he's one of them"

"Harry, he is not a death eater," I said sighing once again.

"What would you-know-who want from Malfoy?" Ron joined in scoffing.

"Why do you trust Malfoy so much Evelyn?" He said furrowing his eyebrows at me.

"Because I know him"

"Yeah? What would he be doing at Borgin Burkes? Browsing for furniture? His father is a death eater it only makes sense-"

"My mother was a death eater too remember? Am I a death eater too? You're only making these accusations simply because you don't like him let's be honest. Every time something had happened, you blamed Draco. Remember back to when the chamber of secrets was open?"

"How can you be so sure he's not a death eater?"

"I don't know... I just do"

"...I need some air" He said taking a deep breath getting up to grab something before leaving the compartment. I sighed and picked my book back up and continued to read. There's no way Draco's a death eater now, what would Voldemort want from a 16 year old? Draco may be a total arse but he's not a murderer.

"Do you think there's a chance he really might be a death eater?" Ron asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"No, not at all" I replied not looking back up from my book.

"Well that would explain why he's a complete arse"

"Again, not at all"

"Blimey Evelyn, you and Draco got a lot closer ever since the Yule Ball"

A cloud of sudden black dust started to fill the air. My body tensed up remembering the death eaters and how they would take the form of clouds of dark mist. Everyone panicked at the sudden event coughing.

"What's going on?" Hermione asked coughing.

"I don't know" I replied covering my mouth coughing. The black dust soon started to settle down as so did the panicked voices of students. I looked outside our compartment to see a lot of the other students were looking around confused too.

"Probably just the first years messing around" Ron replied pulling me back inside the compartment, "Sit down, we'll be at Hogwarts soon,"

A few more minutes after, the train came to a stop, Harry still hasn't returned. Was he mad at me? Over such a little thing. As always, Hermione, Ron, and I waited until everyone had left the train to avoid the fuss of pushing through people.

"Where's Harry?" Hermione asked getting out of her seat.

"Probably already off the platform, come on" Ron replied nudging us to get off. He just got off without us? Was he actually that mad at me just because I stood up for Draco?

"Are you sure Ron?" I asked as the three of us stepped out of the train.

"I mean where else would he be?" As he spoke, the blinds on the windows to the train all closed. Just after Harry leaves, the whole black dust thing happens and he doesn't even come back to check up on us, I doubt he really just left.