Year 6-10 | Burrow (2)

I woke up in Harry's arms, we didn't let go of each other while sleeping. I didn't want to get up, just wanted to stay in his arms for as long as possible. It was peaceful, nothing to worry about.

"Good morning," Harry whispered kissing my forehead. I noticed an awful amount of silence in the room. Usually, Ron's snoring is so loud that I could hear it from outside the room.

"What time is it?" I whispered sitting up.

"Like eight in the morning," He replied sitting up beside me. The bed we were laying on was small, barely having space for the both of us. I didn't mind though, just another excuse to be close to him. Although, if it was eight, Ron would not be awake right now. I looked over at Ron's bed to see it was empty, no blankets. Odd, he never usually wakes up early or take his blanket downstairs.

"Where's Ron?" I asked getting out of bed.

"I don't know, haven't seen him,"

"Weird, it's awfully quiet too,"

"I suppose so,"

"I'll meet you downstairs," I said heading out the room. My room was also empty, no one was inside. Usually the Weasley twins would be going crazy and pulling pranks on Ginny but it was so quiet.

"Mornin' Evelyn," Fred came over winking at me with a mischievous smile. Was I being pranked right now?

"How was last night?" George walked over asking.

"I'm sorry what?"

"Don't worry about it," The twins replied in unison. I quickly walked away and towards the livingroom feeling anxious, I was definitely being pranked.

As soon as I entered the living room, Hermione, Ron, and Ginny's eyes shot up looking at me. Ginny looked rather sad and sort of angry at me. She quickly got up brushing past me storming out the room. Ron was laying on the couch with his blanket, he slept downstairs.

"What's going on?" I asked sitting down on the couch.

"Ron's been telling everyone that he saw you snogging Harry," Hermione said holding in a laugh. Of course, he saw us snogging last night before bed. I'm guessing he didn't stay for too long, at least hopefully.

"Seriously? You've been snogging Lavender for three months, what's the big deal?" I said furrowing my eyebrows at him. Anyway, was that what Ginny was so upset about too?

"Yeh and that's because she and I are dating," He muttered narrowing his eyes.

"How do you not... know?" I replied trying to hold in a laughter.

"They've been snogging each other for a bit longer than you and Lavender," Hermione muttered walking out of the room. She's been avoiding Ron ever since his first Quidditch game, I don't blame her though.

"What's up with her? And why did neither of you tell me? My future sister-in-law and my best friend!"

I didn't reply and just headed out of the room and towards the dining room. Everyone was gathered around already, the Weasley twins were still giving me a mischievous smile. Ginny didn't even look at me when I first entered, I guess in her eyes, I'm like Lavender. I understand though, I never liked it when Cho kissed Harry.

"Good morning," I said sitting down beside Fleur.

"Morning," She replied. Bill was sitting rather far from her, probably because Mrs. Weasley does not approve of their relationship at all.

"Good morning," Harry said walking inside and sitting down beside me. Everyone stopped what they were doing and eyed Harry and I. I made sure to not look at Harry at all feeling embarrassed.