Year 6-4 | Butterbeer

"For weeks you carry around this book, practically sleep with it, and yet you have no desire to find out who the half blood prince is?" Hermione complained as we walked down the streets of Hogsmeade. It was nearing Christmas already and the paths were all filled with snow.

"I didn't say I wasn't curious, and I don't sleep with it" Harry muttered.

"But it's true! All you do is read that bloody book, he's become Hermione," Ron added on.

"Well I was curious, so I went to the-"

"The library" Harry Ron and I said in unison.

"...And nothing. I couldn't find a reference anywhere to the half blood prince"

"There we go, that settles it then" Harry muttered.

"Yes! Hoping to find you in the three broomsticks?" Professor Slughorn asked Professor Flitwick from a distance.

"Ah, no. Emergency... Choir practice" Professor Flitwick replied walking away.

"Does anyone fancy a butter bear?" Harry asked watching Professor Slughorn walking into the three broomsticks, "I'll pay,"

"Let's go" Ron said walking towards the Three Broomsticks.

The Three Broomsticks were filled with more people than the last time I came here with Draco. At the very front, Professor Slughorn was chatting loudly with one of the waiters. Harry, Hermione, Ron, and I took a seat at an empty table by the staircase. Harry sat across from me to keep an eye on Professor Slughorn just above my shoulder.

As I was sitting down, I met eyes with Draco. He was wearing all black with his usual serious face. I smiled weakly at him before looking away and sitting back down. I just didn't feel so comfortable around him anymore now knowing he was a death eater. Although it was strange he came to the Three Broomsticks all by himself and not with his friends.

"Something to drink?" A waiter asked coming to our table. His gaze fell on me and a small smirk appeared on his face. I smiled at him quickly before looking away feeling a little uncomfortable.

"Four butterbeer please," Harry said coughing a little. The waiter eyed Harry and I before walking away slowly nodding.

"Oh, bloody hell" Ron muttered looking over my shoulder. I turned around to see Ginny and Dean sitting together at the corner of the store holding hands and flirting. "Slick git"

"They're only holding hands," Hermione said looking towards them. Ginny and Dean stared into each other's eyes for a moment slowly leaning in before kissing. I jumped a little and looked away.

"...And snogging," Hermione said looking back towards Ron.

"...I'd like to leave," Ron said as the waiter brought us our butterbeer. He placed the cups down in front of us, smirking at me while he placed mine down. The whole time Harry's eyes didn't leave the waiter until he left. Once he made sure the waiter was far away, he shifted his eyes back to Professor Slughorn.

"What? You can't be serious" Hermione exclaimed.

"That happens to be my sister" Ron replied furrowing his eyebrows as I drank my butterbeer.

"What if she looked over here and saw you snogging me? Would you expect her to get up and leave?" Hermione said making me choke on my butterbeer.

"Harry my boy!" Professor Slughorn came towards our table furrowing his eyebrows at me as I continued to cough.

"Hello, sir. Wonderful to see you" Harry said getting up to shake his hand, "So what brings you here?"