Year 4-6 | Ferret

Harry and I walked down the corridors filled with student and noticed something strange. They were wearing these badges that had Cedric's face on it and changed into Harry's face with the words 'Harry Stinks'. Almost everybody had it and they were even showing it to Harry.

We walked towards the field when two of Cedric friends blocked our way. I recognized the blonde girl, her mom works at the ministry. The two turned to face Harry and I flashing their badges.

"Like the badge?" The blonde girl said as the two broke into laughter.

"Doesn't your mom work at the ministry?" I said pushing the two aside, "I'll remember you"

"Doesn't your mom work at the ministry?" I said pushing the two aside, "I'll remember you". Her expressions stiffened real quick. Cedric was laying on a bench in the field surrounded by a group of his friends. We made our way and his friends nudged Cedric flashing Harry their badges. Of course, Cedric didn't have one.

"Read the badge Potter!" One of the boys mocked as the rest broke into laughter.

"Can I have a word?"

"Alright" Cedric got up and followed Harry a little further away until they got to a distance where the rest of us wouldn't hear their conversation.

"Look, it's Potter's girlfriend!" I snapped my head towards the boy who said that crossing my arms. His friends all eyed me nudging him who just continued to laugh, he must be a muggle born. I walked over to him as he flashed the badge at me, no one was laughing but him.

"Read the room idiot" I said ripping the badge off of his robe and throwing it on the ground, "I'm fucking Evelyn Clermont" I glared at him as his smile faded so quickly. I turned around to see Harry quickly running over to Ron yelling something. They're probably fighting again.

"Evelyn" Cedric called for me.

"You have a very interesting group of friends" I walked over to him as he laughed.

"Ron's not talking to Harry yeah?"

"Oh please they won't stop bickering whenever they see each other" We stopped to watch Harry and Ron fighting once again in the distance.