Year 5-12 | Sirius Black

Draco sat down across from me inside the Three Broomsticks. The store was empty aside from the employees. This would probably be because of the escapees from azkaban creating fear in a lot of people. It was still a warm and cozy place that smelled strongly of butterbeer.

"Would you two like anything?" A waitress came over asking us.

"Two butterbeer" Draco mumbled and the waitress nodded with a smile and walked away towards the kitchen.

"What did you want to talk to me about?" I asked.

"The Dark Lord is after everyone Potter cares for, Sirius Black is in danger. He learned Harry and his mind are.. connected" He leaned in closer whispering.

"That's crazy.. How did he know?"

"I don't know a lot but Kreacher showed up to our manor a day after Christmas"

"Kreacher?"

"Black family's house elf"

I remembered the strange looking house elf who would always mutter things when Harry Hermione and Ron would pass by. The last time I saw it was in a room with Harry before Sirius yelled at it telling it to get out. It must've thought Sirius meant get out of the house and went to the last members of the black family he respected, Narcissa and Bellatrix.

"Did Kreacher say anything else?" I asked whispering back.

"No, just about Sirius"

"What does.. you-know-who want?"

"A prophecy of some sort"

"Prophecy?"

He nodded, "I don't know too much Evelyn, I'm telling you all I know"

"Alright.. But why are you telling me all of this? I thought you didn't like Harry"

"Because it's the right thing to do" He whispered. Before I could say anything the waitress came out with the butterbeers. Draco and I quickly sat up straight on our seats as the waitress placed the butterbeer down in front of us.

"Thank you" I said with a smile to the waitress. The waitress smiled back before walking away back into the kitchen. Draco and I took a quick sip of the butterbeer. I furrowed my eyebrows a little because of how sweet it was but it was still good.

"Well anyway what's the deal with Marietta and Cho? I know Marietta snitched but Cho?"

"Marietta did the talking, Cho was just with her" He spat their names with disgust, "I hate snitches"

"Well I guess you won, you caught us"

"I warned you" He scoffed taking another sip of his butter bear.

"Shove off. Technically we don't know who's smarter. If it weren't for Marietta and Cho, Umbridge wouldn't have found out"

"Yeah right, believe what you want Clermont" He spat.

"It's the truth Malfoy" I said taking another sip of my butter beer.

"You've got cream around your lips" He said pointing around his lips. My face heated up a little in embarrassment and quickly wiped off the whipped cream off with a napkin.

"If I were you I would stay away from Potter" He coughed slightly before speaking.

"Why is that?"

"The dark lord is extremely cunning. He could use you to get what he wants from Potter"

I paused for a moment, I also thought about this before. "Thanks for looking out for my Draco, but I can take care of myself"

"Whatever you say Clermont" He said sighing resting his back on his seat.