(Bonus 1)

These bonus chapters were planned for sequels, but I concluded that they aren't long enough to be an entire new story. This one takes place a few months have passed since the second wizarding war.

Trial of Draco Malfoy

Only Harry and I attended the trial for Draco Malfoy. He was a death eater and was thought to be sent to Azkaban like all the other death eaters. No one was interested in the fate of the lost side of the war.

I do not agree with the idea all death eaters should be sent to azkaban. Some were forced into it, like Draco Malfoy. Although the truth is not always heard especially from 18 year olds like myself.

Draco was seated in the very middle across from the judge's podium. It was only the judge, one reporter, and a few other ministry workers for the outcome of this trial was obvious. The judge was a very old man that I've never seen before. I haven't seen Draco either ever since the Battle of Hogwarts though he didn't look at me when he walked in.

"This trial won't last very long and you and I both know why," the judge began by clearing his throat, "You, Draco Malfoy, have been found guilty of joining The Dark Lord and bringing threat to the Wizarding World therefore will be sent to Azkaban for life. Any objections?"

No ministry workers rose their voice in defense of Draco and silence followed.

"The trial is con—"

"I object, your honor," I spoke loudly rising from the stands gaining all the few people at the trial's attention.

"Galleries do not have a say in this trial."

"I'd like to say I'm more of a witness."

"Defending an evident criminal would save you a spot in Azkaban as well, Miss Clermont."

"Draco Malfoy, along with Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy, defected from the death eaters. Furthermore, Draco was pressured into being a death eater. He was given no choice. I request for them to be pardoned from their crimes or at the least, reduce their sentences."

"Trial is concluded as the accused is found guilty and courtroom has no objections."

"I'd suggest you listen to what she has to say, your honor," Harry spoke out from the stands to everyone's surprise. The heroin of the second-wizarding war was defending his enemy. "Malfoy's the one that threw his wand at me at the peak of the war. Without it, Voldemort would still be roaming the world."

"While I take account to his... Redemptive actions, there is no clear evidence he was pressured into being a death eater. His sentence will be reduced to 10 years in Azkaban," the judge said looking at Harry confused.

"Evidence is right here, your honor," I said walking out of the stands and standing beside Draco in the middle of the courtroom. A bright flash from the reporter blinded my eyes for a second before I could see again. Merlin, I hate flashes so much. "He, is the living evidence that he had no choice."

"Not all people tell the truth, Miss Clermont."

"But there is a way to force it out," the courtroom went silent. Everybody was looking at me with unreadable looks. "Veritaserum."

"There is no need for veritaserum when the evidence is clear on his forearm."

"I approve of this request," Kingsley's voice echoed loudly through the courtroom as he walked in followed with another camera flash. Behind him, a very thin and tall man walked in carrying a tray with a small bottle of potion labeled 'Ministry Approved'. The judge's eyes grew wide as the new Minister Of Magic walked in to prove a death eater's innocence.