Year 3-5 | Lonely

❝︎︎We'll protect each other❞︎

3-5: Lonely

It's been about 30 minutes since I was in here just reading and it was getting incredibly boring. I went to the bathroom to get changed out of my robes. I stared at myself in the mirror hesitating at first but slowly untying my hair. I watched as it fell on my shoulders, I only had had it down while I was sleeping. Most of the students weren't in the castle so I figured wearing just a big sweater my dad had given me would be fine.

I walked out in the corridors and surely enough no one was there. Almost everyone was at Hogsmeade. I walked around exploring the castle until I saw two people standing on the bridge entrance of Hogwarts.

 I walked around exploring the castle until I saw two people standing on the bridge entrance of Hogwarts

Harry stood there talking with Professor Lupin about something. I watched in a distance examining Harry. He was wearing a black hoodie and some black jeans. He looked so good out of his robes. Professor Lupin's eyes met mine smiling as he walked away. Harry then turned around and saw me, a smile forming on his face as he walked towards me.

"Evelyn! What are you doing here, I thought you would be at Hogsmeade?" Harry asked grinning.

"Busy parents."

"You look different, in a good way, I mean of course, your hair-" He looked me up and down, at my not so classy outfit and my untied hair.

"Does it look weird?" I pulled a strand of hair behind my ear getting nervous.

"No not at all, you look gorgeous," he said making my face heated up once again and I felt flattered.

"You're only saying that because you're lonely," I said laughing.

"Well if you're lonely then come be lonely with me," He said putting out his hand in front of me slowly walking backwards towards the castle. (A/N- Hope you got the reference!)

I smiled walking up towards him and placing my hands into his. He kissed it gently and lead me back in the castle and into the Gryffindor common room.