Year 3-10 | Werewolf

"Remus? Sirius! My old friends!" Pettigrew ran towards the two with his arms wide open for a hug. The two pushed him away pointing their wands at him as he looked around and at Harry.

"Harry..? look at you! You look so much like your father- Like James- You and your father used to be best friends him and I-" I pulled Harry back away from Pettigrew and towards me as Sirius pulled Pettigrew away.

"HOW DARE YOU speak to Harry-" Sirius yelled as Pettigrew took off to the other side of the room and behind an old piano."How DARE YOU Talk about james in front of him?"

"You sold James and Lilly to Voldemort didn't you?" Lupin.. Well um Profesor Lupin shouted as I shivered in the mention of his name.

"I didn't mean to! The dark lord.. You have no idea the weapons he possesses. What would you have done, huh?" Pettigrew turned to look at Sirius.

"I WOULD'VE DIED! I WOULD'VE DIED RATHER THAN BETRAY MY FRIEND!" He yelled out. Sirius was really innocent, not just that he cared for Harry, he cared for James Potter. Pettigrew dove under the piano and towards the door as Harry stood in front of it blocking his way.

"HARRY. James wouldn't have wanted you to kill me. Your dad, your dad will spare me. He would show me mercy!" He grabbed on to Harry's shoulders whispering in his ear. This fat lump of a man was starting to really piss me off.

"Get off of him!" I yelled pulling Pettigrew backwards as he fell to the middle of the room. He quickly got back up and against the old piano as Profesor Lupin and Sirius pointed their wands at him again.

"Should've realized that if Voldemort hadn't killed you then WE WOULD! Together!" Sirius shouted ready to attack him at any moment.

"NO!" Silence filled the room as we all turned to look at Harry.

"Harry this man-"

"I know what he is" He interrupted Profesor Lupin, "But we'll take him to the castle"

"Bless you boy, bless you" Pettigrew got on his knees and leaned towards Harry's feet.

"Get off!-" He backed off, "We take him to the castle. After that the dementors can have you" I smirked as the man trembled in fear. The dementor's kiss is so deadly that you can't hate watch they say, a truly horrifying way to go.

***
Hermione's arms were linked with mine as we closely followed Sirius, Ron and Harry. They helped Ron walk down the path because of his injured leg. Profesor Lupin was far behind us walking backwards in between Pettigrew and Hermione and I for our safety.

"Sorry about the bite, I reckon that twinges a bit" Sirius grunted.

"A bit? You almost chopped my leg off!"

"I was going for the rat. Normally I have a very sweet disposition as a dog. In fact more than once James suggested that I make the change permanent. The tail I can live with, but the fleas, they murder.

We climbed out of the hole we had came from and Sirius set Ron down against the tree. Hermione Harry and I were all quick to tender him as Sirius walked away in the distance looking at the castle.

"You better go" Ron said eyeing Sirius and Harry.

"No, no it's fine I'll stay"

"You go we'll stay" Hermione nudged Harry. He shot Ron an apologetic look before walking towards Sirius joining his side.

"That looks really painful" Hermione groaned looking down at Ron's scar.

"So painful. They might uh.. Chop it" Ron said looking back up at Hermione.

"I'm sure Madam Pomfrey will fix it in a heartbeat"

"It's too late, it's too late. It's ruined, it'll have to be chopped off"

I rolled me eyes and started to laugh, "You sound so much like Draco right now" Ron shot me a glare as Hermione joined in on my laughter. They were so flirting with each other, it's so obvious. Our laughter was short lived as Profesor Lupin came out dragging Pettigrew. He crouched over grabbing onto Ron's shoulders.

"Ron you and I good friends, a good pet! You're not gonna give me to the dementors are you I was a good rat!" Ron looked at him in absolute disgust. Pettigrew's big grey like eyes soon met mine and Hermione's, "Sweet girl, clever girl, surely you aren't going to-" Professor Lupin pulled him up and away from us. He made him stand far away from the three of us facing away. I looked over and behind him I noticed the moon. The big full moon appearing from behind the clouds.

"Hermione-" I nudged her and pointed towards the moon. She immediately knew what it meant and quickly stood up.

"HARRY!" She called out pointing towards the moon. The moonlight shined on to Profesor Lupin's face and he stared to shake. Sirius came rushing towards him and Harry stood beside my side. We watched in fear as Profesor Lupin slowly started to turn into a werewolf, his skin getting pale, his body growing. I noticed Pettigrew picking up the wand Profesor Lupin had dropped pointing it towards Sirius.

"Expelliarmus!" I whipped out my wand sending Profesor Lupin's wand flying out of Pettigrew's hands. He looked at me and smirked before waving and turning back into a rat. He scurried away but I knew I can't go after him right now especially with a werewolf in front of me.

"Run!! RUNN!!" Sirius shouted back at us. Hermione and Harry helped Ron up and stumbled backwards as we watched our profesor lose himself under the moonlight. Sirius tried to stop him but he couldn't, Profesor Lupin completely lost himself throwing Sirius backwards and hunched over, his face in his hands.

"Come on" Harry helping Ron.

"Wait, wait" Hermione moved closer to the werewolf. He was whimpering, like he was sad, like he was fighting something.

"Profesor-" The werewolf looked up at Hermione with it's yellow eyes as if it understood.

"Professor Lupin"

There was no response, only a howl. I quickly grabbed Hermione's arm and pulled her back towards me. We all hugged each other as the werewolf came closer towards us.

"Good doggie-" Ron whimpered. Suddenly Snape came out of the hole under the Womping Willow grabbing Harry by his collar.

"There you are Potter" Behind him the werewolf snarled showing it's fangs. Snape was quick to realize what was going on and stood in between the werewolf and the four of us. It raised it's hand and swung at Snape making all of us fall back. I landed on another rock hearing ringing in my ear. My head was hurting like crazy, the second impact had made it much worse. The werewolf made it's way to Harry raising it's arms to kill him when the black dog, Sirius, appeared and lunged at him making him fall back. Hermione quickly got by my side and helped me up.

The werewolf and Sirius both fought each other while Snape stood in front of us to protect us. Sirius quickly baited the werewolf to go far away.

"Sirius!" Harry called out escaping Snape's grasp and chasing after the werewolf.

"Harry!" I called out after him only to be stopped by Snape. He pulled back on my arm so aggressively making the pain in my head worse. I put a hand on my forehead stumbling a little losing balance.

"Get your hands off of me!" I yelled throwing Snape's arm off.

"You three are to return to Hogwarts this instant and go find Madam Pomfrey" Snape said placing his hands on my shoulders looking at me with his usual emotionless face.

"But Harry-"

"Will be fine Miss Clermont now go to Madam Pomfrey so she can help you with your head"

"Are you mental? He went after a werewolf!"

"I won't. Repeat myself." He pushed me lightly toward Ron and Hermione who looked at me sympathetically. I turned around sighing and walked down the hill towards the castle as Snape followed.

Quickly I turned back and made a run for where Harry had went to leaving Hermione and Ron who called out for me.