Grief

(T/W! This chapter will talk about a loved one dying!)

I woke up inside a big room, mainly decorated in black. On the side was my own private bathroom. I was in my pajamas and there was a cup of tea on the bed side. The door crept open and my eyes shot up to look at who had entered.

"You're awake" Ron came in carrying a tray of food, "Hermione's coming soon, you should eat some food. Mom made these for you" He sat down on the bed as I sat up straight slowly. I felt numb, I felt nothing. Everything felt unreal, like outside Cedric and dad would greet me with a huge smile on their face.

"Here-" Ron picked up a piece of bread and handed it to me. I slowly lifted my hand up to take the bread and bit down on it. A smile formed on Ron's face as I started to chew. I felt the food in my mouth, the taste of it, the slight bit of butter spread on it. I felt something, soon a very strange feeling took over me. Grief. Cedric's lifeless eyes meeting mine and Dad's lifeless body flying beside me. He who must not be named looking at me in the eye, his grin, his voice. I gagged and quickly got out of bed running to the bathroom hurdled up over the toilet throwing up. Ron quickly followed and held my hair patting my back as I continued.

I flushed down the toilet resting my back against the wall and started to cry. I started to feel everything again, a pain in my head, my heart throbbing, my skin crawling. Ron helped me up on my feet and brought me back on to the bed. There I cried into Ron's shoulders for what felt like forever.

***
Harry's POV

Professor Moody tapped his staff on the ground three times and a house started to appear in between two houses. This must be the headquarters Tonks was talking about. I followed Professor Moody inside the house, mainly decorated in black. At the very end of the hallway there were many chatters, angry chatters. It was a very antique place, there were webs everywhere. I followed Profesor Moody into the room that was filled with chatters. Behind him I met eyes with Sirius Black.

"Harry" Mrs

"Harry" Mrs. Weasley stood between Sirius and I giving me a huge smile closing the door behind her.

"Mrs. Weasley" I called out in delight.

"Thank goodness you're alright," She walked towards be giving me a big hug, "bit peaky but I'm afraid dinner will have to wait after the meeting. No time to explain, straight upstairs, first door on the left" She motioned at the stairs.

I walked up the stairs past a strange house elf who only glared at me and carefully opened the door to the room Mrs. Weasley had told me to go to.

"Harry!" Hermione rushed out pulling me into a hug make me jump a little. Behind her Ron came around giving me a quick wave.

"Are you alright? We heard them talking about the dementor attack. You must tell us everything"

"Let the man breathe Hermione"