Malfoy Mannor

So sorry if there are any mistakes. I'm half asleep as I'm editing this.

❝︎Mother knows daughter the best❞︎

Malfoy Manor

The Snatcher pushed me inside the manor roughly against my struggles. It looked so different from the last time I was here, more gloomy and empty. From somewhere inside the manor I could hear a faint baby's cry.

"What's this?" Narcissa walked into the main room, her face stiffening as she saw me.

"Look who it is!" Bellatrix soon followed her in greeting me, "Apolline, your daughter's here!" My face immediately stiffened and I dreaded everything even more. From behind Bellatrix and Narcissa, the woman I despised more than anyone walked down with a smirk.

"Hello darling," She said standing beside Narcissa.

"Bring her closer, she'd know where Potter is," Bellatrix ordered the snatcher. I was pushed roughly, again, being forcefully stood in front of the deranged woman. She looked a little more of a mess than usual. She drew out her wand pointing it at me and I immediately knew what was coming. "Legilimens."

I closed my eyes shut only focusing on closing my mind. Occulemency was part of the things that were in the book Dumbledore had left me. She kept trying but I didn't give in and kept her out of my head.

"Oh? Legilimens," She casted it again attempting to force into my mind even more. I didn't let her in a single bit and continued to shut her off completely. If she successfully enters my mind, she'll know everything. From where Harry, Hermione, and Ron are and to the conversation with Snape.

"She's angry. That's what's strengthening her Occlumency," Apolline said, "Bring Draco."

Narcissa hesitated looking back at me and everyone else before walking out and towards somewhere. My heart dropped at the mention of his name. I haven't heard it in so long. I didn't say anything and glared at Apolline and Bellatrix with the faint noise of a baby's cries in the background. I can only assume that the baby is Bellatrix's child considering how tired and annoyed she looked.

"What's the matter Evelyn?" Apolline said placing a hand on my cheek. Behind her, Draco walked into the room with Narcissa and Lucius by his side, immediately freezing as we made eye contact. "Mother knows daughter the best," Apolline said walking away with a smirk.

"Come Draco, come," Bellatrix gestured Draco to come towards me. He kept his eye contact with me while walking to Bellatrix's side. His lips were quivering and his eyes were teary. "Do what I taught you," she whispered placing her hand on his shoulders. I didn't know what to think or how to react at all to this.

"Do it now!" Bellatrix yelled. Draco didn't break his eye contact and was slightly shaking. His breath became unsteady as he raised his wand pointing it at me.

"Legilimens," he whispered. Everything that was happening took me by surprise and caught me off guard causing me to break my concentration and allowing him to search through my memories. All the memories being forcefully resurfaced was painful, extremely painful. I let out a scream feeling my legs drop loose only to be pulled back up by the snatcher holding me. Draco looked through every part of my memories, every single detail. Including even Harry and my kiss and to me breaking Harry's wand. The pain in my head was unbearable and felt like he was ripping through my mind.

Once he had forcefully resurfaced every part of my memory from hunting for horcruxes, he stopped. I was extremely out of breath and struggled to catch it again. He immediately backed away looking terrified of what he'd done, or maybe the things I've been doing. I was struggling to even stand on my feet while being held up by the snatcher.