HOLIDAY AU SPECIAL: The Giant's Little Mate

A/N: Servin' spicy content these holidays. This is a Mafia/ Yakuza Omegaverse AU (an Alternate Universe). This is non-canon from this story and was made for all you thirsty people. Yes, this is R18. If you cannot read R18 content, please skip this lmao. This will run on two or three chapters, i think. And details of the Omegaverse will be explained for all of you who does not know what it is.

The same characters will be used but their personalities will be adjusted based on the theme. Please remember that this is a Mafia/Yakuza AU hence, the dark undertones.

And lastly, please treat this special chapter as a one shot and a completely different story. I am only posting this for the spicy content AHAHAHHA.

Warning for Dark themes, Mature topics, Obsessive behavior and Violence.

Reader Discretion is highly advised.

Ushijima Wakatoshi was born different. And the fact had been made known to him for as long as he could remember.

In this world, everyone had a secondary gender. There were alphas, betas and omegas. Out of 10 people, 2 were alphas, 7 were betas and 1 was an omega.

The alphas were always at the top. They were natural-born rulers, leaders and they were dominants meant to succeed. They were practically born to be at the top.

The betas were ordinary people who makes up majority of the population.

And finally the omegas. Those sad, little, weak creatures that only existed for one thing— breeding. The omegas were born with bodies ideal for submission and for breedind. Regardless of whether they were male or female, as long as they were omegas, they could bear a child. And even if they wanted to or not, they had no choice but to be in their place.

It was the rule of the omegaverse. This was the hierarchy of the omegaverse.

And Ushijima Wakatoshi had always known how the hierarchy works.

Even glaringly so when he found out he was a dominant alpha— An alpha among alphas. It was considered a rarity.

A dominant alpha was a rarity.