🦅XLIII: Crows (2)

The challengers have always known how strong Ushijima Wakatoshi was, having experienced playing with the players two years back.

But when the former Shiratorizawa's ace slammed the ball to the other side of the court in an almost awe-inducing force incomparable to his former high school self, they knew.

Ushijima Wakatoshi had changed.

And this was a professional player.

"Damn. Ushiwaka is as cool as ever." Hinata Shoyo looks at him in awe, managing to catch the view of Ushijima spiking from the gym's entrance.

Kageyama only nods seriously beside him as he tried to assess the former shiratorizawa ace, the calm expression in his face not matching that excited look in his eyes.

And as the two of them stared from the gym entrance, a few more players trailed behind them.

"To think they would race even here." Karasuno's captain took a deep sigh as he looks at their ace and setter who were already picking a fight with the way they were looking at people inside.

The Karasuno ace looks around as he stands at the entrance, curious about who was there on the camp.

A mix mash of adults and college kids were inside, along with the guys from Shiratorizawa.

It was a place filled with both familiar and unfamiliar faces, and if they were to assess all of what they were seeing, a single word would pop into their heads...

Strong.

The camp participants were strong.

Since Shiratorizawa was hosting, they've expected adults and college students to be here, knowing the team have this inclination to play with strong opponents, but to think they really didn't hold back.

A flash of excitement ran along the eyes of the Karasuno duo, the two of them already bursting with energy.

The vice captain of the Shiratorizawa team runs up to greet them, with the libero, Akakura trailing behind from a distance.

"Hinata. Good to see you." Sagae greets him.