🦅XLIV: Crows (3)

Yachi Hitoka was a grown-up. Gone were the days when she had been so distracted that she accidentally agreed to seeing the boys' volleyball club. She had been a calm and levelheaded manager.

Or so she thought.

At the entrance of the Shiratorizawa gym, a foreign girl suddenly clasped her hand and greeted her with a hello.

She could barely blink.

It felt like the sky was opening up.

She was so pretty.

It's feels like a long time since she's seen someone so pretty. And at a whole, different kind of pretty too.

She was almost as tall as her.

Her skin was pale white, her face was small, her eyelashes were so long and her cheeks and lips were naturally pinkish red.

And her eyes. They looked like the blue of the ocean and the green forest combined, the colors clashing and shining as they look up at her.

And her hair. What is this. She'd never seen a natural platinum blonde before.

It was like she was talking to a living doll.

Her eyes darted around to look at everyone else. They were practically just as flustered and surprised as she was. Even their duo was staring.

Uwaaa.

It was like she was on autopilot as replied the everything the doll was saying. And she had only been brought to her senses when the beautiful girl left.

Yachi watches as she walks off, wondering how someone like that was in this camp.

And they realized when they saw the jacket the girl was wearing and who she was approaching happily.

"Ehh... Ushi... waka?"

"Shiratorizawa... has a manager?"