🦅 LXX: Hidden Boss (2)

"She's... not the libero."

Kageyama Tobio's voice trail off as he looks confusingly at the other side of the court. The starting players were lining up and he expected a full blown super powered lineup at the very start.

But instead, he got this.

It was just the same team, and it was made glaringly so when he sees you sitting comfortably on the bench. He blinks to make sure and the former Shiratorizawa players only watched as the setter together with his spiker start being fidgety.

"Ohhh? Are the monster children looking for their brethrens?" Tendo Satori asks with wide eyes and the duo only looks at him, glaring, then sulking right after.

The red head laughs at the site. "Are you guys masochists or something?" And the Karasuno duo flinches before glaring at the red head. They were an open book as usual and the middle blocker could see it very well. 

They were probably expecting a full blown brawl right at the very start. Tendo Satori could only shake his head. This was the monster children, alright. And a monster's instincts was to fight with other monsters. but he couldn't help but point it out.

"You kids sure are confident though..." The middle blocker's voice trails off and his voice drops an octave lower.

"Forgetting about one more monster here."

And when those words left the red head's lips, Ushijima Wakatoshi's figure stands behind him, the athlete looking at the Karasuno duo. His shadow casted over them almost in a foreboding manner. And it was a form of invitation, an invitation the crows immediately answered.

"We didn't forget." Tsukishima Kei suddenly appears behind the Karasuno duo and he adds, "Our blocks are well prepared." And the former Shiratorizawa players only looked at him in return.

"We're all prepared." Karasuno says and Tendo Satori's breath hitches at the site.

The murder of crows were finally challenging the eagle on his own nest.

And the whistle confirms the start of it.

Kageyama Tobio suddenly tosses the ball up in the air, the first serve going to their team. He runs and jumps up, the ball leaving his hand with a strength and trajectory that made Yamagata Hayato flinched.