🦅XLI: Boy Talk

A/N: Hope y'all are doing well since natural disasters are pretty rampant ahu. 

Anyway, Feeding time ✨

"How is it?" Ushijima asks you as you finish for the day.

You shrug, "It was okay." You were fixing the drinks for the night. The boys won't be having night practices today since the official start of the camp would be held tomorrow and they were fixing their lodgings right now.

Since you were staying at Ushijima's apartment and the place was close by, you didn't have to worry about lodgings. Though your only worry was making dinner anyway. 

But aside from that, you really didn't get to move more than you expected.

"I kinda miss moving around for a bit." You confessed and he looks at you. But then you stopped, thinking about it.

"Let's train for a bit when we go home then." You say nonchalantly and his eyes lit up.

"After dinner?" He asks and you laugh. "Yes. After dinner."

"Ohhh. Ushijima-senpai really does know her." The highschool boys say as they look at the two of you from afar.

"More than that, they're pretty close too."

"I heard Ushijima-san fetched her at the school grounds earlier."

"Ahh, I heard about that. They were talked about almost everywhere."

"Damn."

"But Ushijima-san is amazing."

"For knowing someone like her?"

"Yes. That and that he doesn't even get that nervous. I feel like I'll melt every time I look at her. Yet he's doing perfectly fine."

"Isn't that because he's used to seeing her?"

"Isn't that nice."